1. Samuel Henshaw m Sarah Elizabeth Morgan
2.. John Edward Henshaw (1796-1891) m Abigail Sophia Beals (c1796-1884)
3... John Edward Henshaw (1839-1929) m Jemima Chute (1843-1924)
4.... Lorenzo Fred Henshaw (1880-1961) m Mabel Lacrosse (c1880-1954)
5..... Nathalie B. Henshaw (1907-1993)
+Louis J. Sebra (1906-1997)
Nathalie B. Henshaw [ID 09196]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Nathalie B. Henshaw1 [Nathalie L. Henshaw2, Nathelie B. Henshaw3,4, Natalie Henshaw5].
Born Oct 27 1907, Vermont.1,2,3,4,6
She married Louis J. Sebra6 [Lewis Sebra7]. Louis was born Sep 22 1906.1,6
In 1961 Nathalie was living in Cleveland, Ohio.8
In 1993 Nathalie was living in/near Fort Myers, Lee County, Florida.1
Nathalie B. Henshaw died Jul 2 1993, Lee County, Florida; age 85.1,6
Louis died Jul 13 1997, Lee County, Florida; age 90.1,6
Photo: Nathalie Henshaw with brother SirVantis and sister Thelma; school photo, probably about c1915
Social Security information for Nathalie B. Henshaw: 074-32-1571
Social Security information for Louis J. Sebra: 286-40-0137
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
- 1910 census, Windsor village, Windsor County, Vermont; roll T624-1618, ED 290, page 290B, line #88, dwelling #212, family #262.
- 1920 census, Windsor, Windsor County, Vermont; roll T625-1873, ED 158, page 33B, line #62, dwelling #55, family #57.
- 1930 census, Windsor, Windsor County, Vermont; roll T626-2432, ED 40, page 9B, line #64, dwelling #146, family #181.
- Obituary of Dorothy L. (Henshaw) Smith.
- Florida Death Index, 1936-1998; http://www.ancestry.com.
- Contribution from Tim Sanford ().
- Contribution from Tim Sanford () citing:
Obituary of Lorenzo Fred Henshaw.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2018, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]