1. William Henshall m Margerie Gyll
2.. Thomas Henshall (?-c1631) m - Kendrick
3... John Henshall (1611-c1687) m Elizabeth -
4.... William Hinshaw (?-1699) m Elizabeth -
5..... Thomas Hinshaw (c1680-?) m Mary Marshall (c1685-?)
6...... Absolom Hinshaw (1728-?) m Rebecca Haddock
7....... Absolom Hinshaw (1752-1830) m Elizabeth Hinshaw (c1753-1833)
8........ Abel Hinshaw (1799-1876) m Nancy Bookout (1799-1882)
9......... Jacob B. Hinshaw (1824-1901) m Mary M. Carter (1826-1908)
10.......... Meredith Hinshaw (1846-1922) m Mary Ellen Fudge (1847-1934)
11........... David Adelmar Hinshaw (1869-?) m Mary Etta Rich (1873-1944)
12............ Samuel Meredith Hinshaw (1891-1958) m Edna Agnes Reece (1891-1961)
13............. Richard Leroy Hinshaw (1918-2003)
+Mary Belle Hollingsworth (1918-2003)
14.............. Carol Ann Hinshaw (1941-) 1,2
14.............. Keith Leon Hinshaw (1945-) 1,2
Richard Leroy Hinshaw [ID 09242]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Born Jun 10 1918, Randolph County, Indiana.2,3,4,5,6,7
He married Mary Belle Hollingsworth1,2 [Marybelle Hollingsworth8], May 6 19391,2, Randolph County, Indiana1,2. Mary, daughter of Ira M. Hollingsworth & Echo Slick, was born Jul 1 1918, Randolph County, Indiana.2,5,6,7,8,9
Richard was a building contractor in Winchester, Indiana.7,8
Richard and Mary Belle were shown in the 1940 census (Apr 17 1940), Lynn, Washington Township, Randolph County, Indiana:5
Hinshaw, Richard, head-of-household, age 21, born in Indiana; completed 4 years of high school; on Apr 1 1935 was living in rural Randolph County, Indiana; rented home ($5/month rent); occupation: carpenter, independent carpenter; worked 52 weeks in 1939; $1200 wages in 1939.
Hinshaw, Mary Bele, wife, age 21, born in Indiana; completed 4 years of high school; on Apr 1 1935 was living in rural Randolph County, Indiana.
Mary died Jul 8 2003, age 85.6,7,9
Richard Leroy Hinshaw died Oct 17 2003, age 85.6,7,9
Photo: Marybelle Hollingsworth c1960s, Winchester, Indiana, with the Sigma Phi Gamma Sorority, apparently at a reunion
Photo: Richard Leroy Hinshaw & Marybelle Hollingsworth gravestone Fountain Park Cemetery
Social Security information for Richard Leroy Hinshaw: 305-14-1455
Social Security information for Mary Belle Hollingsworth: 306-48-9943
- Contribution from Kristin (Oeffinger) Hinshaw.
- U.S., Quaker Meeting Records, 1681-1994; http://www.ancestry.com.
- 1920 census, Washington Township, Randolph County, Indiana; roll T625-464, ED 159, page 13A, line #30, dwelling #361, family #362.
- 1930 census, Washington Township, Randolph County, Indiana; roll T626-624, ED 17, page 1B, line #76, dwelling #23, family #23.
- 1940 census, Lynn, Washington Township, Randolph County, Indiana; roll T627-1089, ED 68-16, page 12A, line #20, household #314.
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
- Hollingsworth database: http://www.rootsweb.com/~tsingle/holling/surnames.htm.
- Fountain Park burials, Randolph County, Indiana; USGenWeb Archives
- Posting Nov 6 2006 by Mary Jo Bailey () to the Randolph County, Indiana message board:
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]