1. Nicholas Hancher (1705-1777) m Rebecca Smith (c1707-?)
2.. John Hancher (1734-1793) m Sarah Caudy (1739-1807)
3... William Hancher m Ann Dunn (c1756-?)
4.... Thomas Hancher (1773-1862) m Eleanor Brown (1785-1864)
5..... Joseph Hancher (1807-1888) m Rebeccah Tauguay (c1815-1893)
6...... Rebecca Jane Hancher (1845-1908)
+John Williams Howe (1829-1903)
Rebecca Jane Hancher [ID 09356]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Rebecca Jane Hancher1,2,3,4,5 [Rebecca Hanshaw6, Jane Henshaw7].
Born May 18 1845, Berkeley County, Virginia.1,2,3,4,5,6,7
She married John Williams Howe, Mar 12 1890, Frederick County, Virginia.4 John, son of John + Nancy Howe, was born Dec 4 1829, Rappahannock County, Virginia.8 (c1840).4
John died Jun 17 1903, Dayton, Rockingham County, Virginia; buried Dayton Cemetery, Dayton, Rockingham County, Virginia.8
Rebecca Jane Hancher died Nov 6 1908, Dayton, Rockingham County, Virginia; buried Dayton Cemetery, Dayton, Rockingham County, Virginia.1,5
- Ancestry Family Tree data "Dawn Lynn Thomson Family Tree" posted by "cvulture".
- 1870 census, Whitehall P.O., Stonewall Township, Frederick County, Virginia; roll M593-1648, page 136, line #18, dwelling #313, family #306.
- 1880 census, Stonewall Township, Frederick County, Virginia; roll T9-1366, ED 42, page 329C, line #26, dwelling #103, family #105.
- Virginia, Select Marriages, 1785-1940; http://www.ancestry.com.
- 1860 census, White Hall P.O., District 4, Frederick County, Virginia; roll M653-1347, page 557, line #5, dwelling #2097, family #2036.
- 1850 census, District 9, Berkeley County, Virginia; roll M432-936, page 416, line #1, dwelling #1488, family #1519.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]