1. Nicholas Hancher (1705-1777) m Rebecca Smith (c1707-?)
2.. John Hancher (1734-1793) m Sarah Caudy (1739-1807)
3... William Hancher m Ann Dunn (c1756-?)
4.... Thomas Hancher (1773-1862) m Eleanor Brown (1785-1864)
5..... Joseph Hancher (1807-1888) m Rebeccah Tauguay (c1815-1893)
6...... James Albert Hancher (1849-1939)
+Florence C. - (1859-?)
James Albert Hancher [ID 09357]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
James Albert Hancher1,2,3 [James A. Henshaw4,5,6].
Born Jan 27 1849, Frederick County, Virginia.2,3,4,5,6,7
He married Florence C. -, about 1886.7 Florence was born Nov - 1859, Virginia.7
James and family were shown in the 1900 census (Jun 5 1900), Stonewall District, Frederick County, Virginia:7
Hencher, James A., head-of-household, age 51, born Jan 1849 in West Virginia; parents born in Virginia; married 14 years; occupation: farmer; owned farm (free).
Hencher, Florence C., wife, age 40, born Nov 1859 in Virginia; parents born in Virginia; married 14 years; no children.
Hencher, Mamie L., D.Daughter [??], age 13, born Mar 1887 in Maryland; parents born in Maryland; attended school 5 months.
Sine, Margery L., niece, age 6, born May 1894 in Virginia; parents born in Virginia.
Dailey, Hally, servant, age 15, born June 1884 in Virginia; parents born in Virginia; occupation: servant.
Living next door in 1900 was the family of brother Thomas.8
James Albert Hancher died Feb 28 1939, Virginia.3
- The Church Of Jesus Christ of the Latter Day Saints (LDS)
computerized Ancestral File.
- 1880 census, Stonewall Township, Frederick County, Virginia; roll T9-1366, ED 42, page 329C, line #26, dwelling #103, family #105.
- Ancestry Family Tree data "Dawn Lynn Thomson Family Tree" posted by "cvulture".
- 1850 census, District 9, Berkeley County, Virginia; roll M432-936, page 416, line #1, dwelling #1488, family #1519.
- 1860 census, White Hall P.O., District 4, Frederick County, Virginia; roll M653-1347, page 557, line #5, dwelling #2097, family #2036.
- 1870 census, Whitehall P.O., Stonewall Township, Frederick County, Virginia; roll M593-1648, page 136, line #18, dwelling #313, family #306.
- 1900 census, Stonewall District, Frederick County, Virginia; roll T623-1709, ED 30, page 2A, line #17, dwelling #23, family #24.
- 1900 census, Stonewall District, Frederick County, Virginia; roll T623-1709, ED 30, page 2A, line #11, dwelling #22, family #23.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2018, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]