1. Nicholas Hancher (1705-1777) m Rebecca Smith (c1707-?)
2.. John Hancher (1734-1793) m Sarah Caudy (1739-1807)
3... William Hancher m Ann Dunn (c1756-?)
4.... John Hancher (1796-1853) m Nancy Ann O'Rourke (1807-1882)
5..... Julia Hancher (1834-<1916)
+Bazel Young (c1827-?)
Julia Hancher [ID 09376]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Julia Hancher1 [Julia Henshaw2].
Born Feb 1 1834, Ohio.2
She married Bazel Young3 [Basel Young4], Dec 4 18513, Brown County, Indiana3. Bazel was born about 1827, Ohio.4
Julia and family were shown in the 1860 census (Jul 26 1860), Ohio Township, Bureau County, Illinois:4
Basel Young, age 33, born in Ohio; farmer; $250 real estate.
Julia Young, age 26, born in Ohio.
Miles Young, age 6, born in Illinois.
Sarah F. Young, age 4, born in Illinois.
Marah J. Young, age 1, born in Illinois.
Living nearby in 1860 were Julia's widowed mother, Nancy Hancher,5 and her brother Thomas.6
Julia Hancher died before 1916.7
- Contribution from Larry Hancher.
- 1850 census, 2nd District, Campbell County, Kentucky; roll 195, pg 109, family #562.
- Brown County, Indiana marriages; USGenWeb Archives:
- 1860 census, Ohio Township, Bureau County, Illinois; page 491, line #22, dwelling #3370, family #3412.
- 1860 census, Ohio Township, Bureau County, Illinois; page 493, line #31, dwelling #3385, family #3427.
- 1860 census, Ohio Township, Bureau County, Illinois; page 493, line #19, dwelling #3382, family #3424.
- Obituary, newspaper articles and notes on a 1939 Hancher/Henshaw etc.
family reunion, contributed by Larry Hancher
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]