1. William Henshaw (1742-1796) m Elizabeth Gilbert (1746-1826)
2.. Nathaniel Henshaw (1769-1838) m Mary Redmond (c1770-1814)
3... Harry Henshaw (1792-?) m Minerva Fuller (c1792-?)
4.... Nathan G. Henshaw (1816-1850) m Jane Weatherby (1817-1847)
5..... Nathaniel Greene Henshaw (1847-?) m Lourinda E. Stapleton (1844-?)
6...... Maggie Dean Henshaw (1870-?)
Maggie Dean Henshaw [ID 09396]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Born Apr - 1870, Illinois.1,2,3
Maggie was shown in the 1920 census (Feb 17 1920), living in the household of sister Jennie in Mound Valley Township, Labette County, Kansas:4
, Jennie, head-of-household, age 34 [unclear], born in Kansas; parents born in Illinois; widow; rented home; occupation: none.
, son, age 13, born in Kansas; parents born in Kansas; attended school.
, daughter, age 10 [unclear], born in Kansas; parents born in Kansas; attended school.
Henshaw, Mggie, sister, age 46, born in Illinois; parents born in Illinois; single; occupation: none.
Maggie was shown in the 1930 census (Apr 10 1930), working as a housekeeper in Parsons, Labette County, Kansas:5
Lanahan, Anna, head-of-household, age 65, born in Arkansas; parents born in Irish Free State; widow; owned home ($2000 value); no radio in home; occupation: none.
Owens, Anna C., niece, age 39, born in Arkansas; father born in Irish Free State; mother born in Arkansas; widow; occupation: stenographer, electric co.
Henshaw, Maggie, housekeeper, age 56, born in Illinois; parents born in Illinois; single; occupation: housekeeper, private home.
- 1870 census, Township 4 Range 6, Madison County, Illinois; roll M593-251, page 84, line #21, dwelling #55, family #56.
- 1880 census, Mound Valley Township, Labette County, Kansas; roll T9-0385, ED 113, page 349C, line #10, dwelling #191, family #191.
- 1900 census, Mound Valley Township, Labette County, Kansas; ED 116, page 138A, line #14, dwelling #82, family #83.
- 1920 census, Mound Valley Township, Labette County, Kansas; roll T625-536, ED 142, page 9A, line #17, dwelling #191, family #192.
- 1930 census, Parsons, Labette County, Kansas; roll T626-707, ED 23, page 10B, line #73, dwelling #259, family #276.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2018, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]