1. Richard W. Henshaw (c1800-1877) m Ann Hyde (c1807-1892)
2.. Ann Maria Henshaw (1833-?)
+Leonard L. Hodges (c1834-?)
Ann Maria Henshaw [ID 09469]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Born Oct 21 1833, Attleborough, Bristol County, Massachusetts.1,2,3
She married Leonard L. Hodges, Sep 30 1860, Boston, Massachusetts.4 Leonard, son of Edward + Sarah J. Hodges, was born about 1834, England.4
- Massachusetts, Town and Vital Records, 1620-1988; http://www.ancestry.com.
- 1850 census, 6th Ward, Boston, Suffolk County, Massachusetts; roll M432-336, page 360A, line #39, dwelling #422, family #506.
- 1860 census, 6th Ward, Boston, Suffolk County, Massachusetts; roll M653-521, page 799, line #7, dwelling #889, family #996.
- Massachusetts, Marriage Records, 1840-1915; http://www.ancestry.com.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2018, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]