1. William G. Henshaw (c1818-?) m Nancy W. Jackson (1823-1907)
2.. Amanda Henshaw (1855-?)
+Mathew Casey (1852-?)
Amanda Henshaw [ID 09476]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Amanda Henshaw1,2 [Mandy Henshaw3].
Born Jul - 1855, Illinois.1,2,3 (c1854).4
She married Mathew Casey, about 1872.2,5 Mathew, son of Daniel Casey & Sarah "Sally" Johnson, was born Apr - 1852, Illinois.2,5 (c1851).1
William Henry Casey, born Nov 1873, Illinois; married Clara M. --.
M. Amanda Casey, born Jan 1880, Illinois.
Alvin C. Casey, born May 1882, Illinois.
Charles O. Casey, born Nov 1889, Illinois.
Virgil M. Casey, born Nov 1891, Idaho.
Marvin Casey, born May 1900, Idaho.
Amanda and family were shown in the 1880 census (Jun 7 1880), East Fork Township, Clinton County, Illinois:1
Casey, Mathew, age 29, born in Illinois; father born in Georgia; mother born in Illinois; farmer.
Casey, Amanda, wife, age 24, born in Illinois; parents born in Illinois; keeping house.
Casey, Henry, son, age 6, born in Illinois; parents born in Illinois; attended school.
Casey, M. Amanda, daughter, age 4 months, born Jan  in Illinois; parents born in Illinois.
Pratt, Abram, cousin, age 26, born in Illinois; parents born in Tennessee; farmer.
Amanda and family were shown in the 1900 census (Jun 26 1900), White Cross Precinct, Ada County, Idaho:2
Casey, Matthew, head-of-household, age 48, born Apr 1852 in Illinois; father born in Georgia; mother born in Illinois; married 28 years; occupation: farmer; owned farm (free).
Casey, Amanda A., wife, age 44, born July 1855 in Illinois; father born in North Carolina; mother born in Tennessee; married 28 years; 9 children, 5 living.
Casey, Alvin C., son, age 17, born May 1882 in Illinois; parents born in Illinois; attended school 6 months.
Casey, Charles O., son, age 10, born Nov 1889 in Illinois; parents born in Illinois; attended school 6 months.
Casey, Virgil M., son, age 8, born Nov 1891 in Idaho; parents born in Illinois.
Casey, Marvin, son, age 0 months, born May 1900 in Idaho; parents born in Illinois.
Morris, Nancy W.
, mother, age 77, born Feb 1823 in Tennessee; parents born in Virginia; widow; 1 child, 1 living.
Casey, Almira, niece, age 5, born Oct 1896 in Idaho; parents born in Illinois.
Mathew died Boise, Idaho.
- 1880 census, East Fork Township, Clinton County, Illinois; roll T9-182, ED 80, page 447B, line #37, dwelling #55, family #57.
- 1900 census, White Cross Precinct, Ada County, Idaho; roll T623-231, ED 10, page 11A, line #43, dwelling #205, family #206.
- 1870 census, Carlyle P.O., Township 3 Range 1, Clinton County, Illinois; roll M593-196, page 236, line #30, dwelling #36, family #37.
- 1860 census, Shobonier P.O., Kaskaskia Township, Fayette County, Illinois; roll M653-177, page 267, line #28, dwelling #1802, family #1819.
- Posting Aug 22 2008 by "prcasey" to the Clinton County, Illinois message board:
- 1900 census, White Cross Precinct, Ada County, Idaho; roll T623-231, ED 10, page 11B, line #51, dwelling #206, family #207.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]