1. William Henshall m Margerie Gyll
2.. Thomas Henshall (?-c1631) m - Kendrick
3... John Henshall (1611-c1687) m Elizabeth -
4.... William Hinshaw (?-1699) m Elizabeth -
5..... John Hinshaw (c1660->1768) m Elizabeth Belshaw
6...... Jesse Hinshaw (1720-1797) m Abigail Marshall (1724-1806)
7....... John Hinshaw (1747-1800) m Ruth (Pike) Weisner (1744-1795)
8........ Seth Hinshaw (1787-1865) m Hannah Beeson (1788-1822)
9......... Jabez Hinshaw (1814-1844) m Mary Lamb (1817-1869)
10.......... Elkannah Hinshaw (1840-1900) m Nancy Melinda Ginn (1842-1916)
11........... Alonzo H. Henshaw (1863-1940) m Ida Maynard (1864-1927)
12............ Mary S. Henshaw (1897-1917)
+Thomas H. Hobart (1884-?)
Mary S. Henshaw [ID 09489]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Mary S. Henshaw1,2 [Mary S. Hinshaw3].
Born Jan 13 1897, Madison County, Indiana.1,2,4,5
She married Thomas H. Hobart, Apr 10 1916, Madison County, Indiana.1 Thomas was born Jan 1 1884.1
Thomas H. Hobart, Jr., born Jan 19 1917; died Oct 20 1990.
Mary S. Henshaw died Jun - 1917.3
Mary's son Thomas was shown in the 1920 census (Jan 3 1920), living with Mary's parents at 223 West Washington, Alexandria, Madison County, Indiana:7
, age 56, born in Indiana; parents born in Indiana; owned home; occupation: coal dealer.
, wife, age 55, born in Indiana; father born in Indiana; mother born in Ohio.
, granddaughter, age 8, born in Indiana; father born in West Virginia; mother born in Indiana; attended school.
, grandson, age 7, born in Indiana; father born in West Virginia; mother born in Indiana; attended school.
Hobart, Thomas, grandson, age 2 years 11 months, born in Indiana; father born in Illinois; mother born in Indiana.
- "Index to Marriage Record, Madison County, Indiana 1880-1920", Vol II; Book 29, page 133.
- Indiana Birth Records Index, 1880-1920. Provo, UT: Ancestry.com, 2000.
- Posting Apr 11 2000 by Thomas H Hobart () to Madison County, Indiana Queries:
- 1900 census, Alexandria, Monroe Township, Madison County, Indiana; roll T623-386, ED 98, page 13A, line #14, dwelling #233, family #267.
- 1910 census, Monroe Township, Madison County, Indiana; roll T624-364, ED 109, page 179B, line #62, dwelling #302, family #302.
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
- 1920 census, Alexandria, Monroe Township, Madison County, Indiana; roll T625-449, ED 125, page 2B, line #73, dwelling #46, family #49.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]