1. Nicholas Hancher (1705-1777) m Rebecca Smith (c1707-?)
2.. William Henshaw (1736-1799) m Agnes Ann Anderson (c1745-<1806)
3... Hiram Henshaw (1771-1845) m Mary McConnell (1777-1842)
4.... James William Henshaw (1809-1861) m Nancy Elizabeth Miller (1818-1893)
5..... Almira Henshaw (c1849-?)
Almira Henshaw [ID 09557]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Almira Henshaw1 [Almyra Henshaw2, Mira A. Henshaw3, Myra Aletta Henshaw4].
Born about 18491 [about 18482, about 18513], Virginia1.
- 1850 census, 9th District, Berkeley County, Virginia; roll 936, pg 418, family #1565.
- 1860 census, Gerardstown P.O., Berkeley County, Virginia; page 902, line #5, dwelling #1596, family #1654.
- 1870 census, Martinsburg P.O., Arden Township, Berkeley County, West Virginia; roll M593-1684, page 135, line #36, dwelling #35, family #35.
- Posting Feb 27 2010 by Shelley Cardiel () to HENSHAW-L.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
This page last updated Sat Oct 22 14:15:51 2016
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]