1. William Henshall m Margerie Gyll
2.. Thomas Henshall (?-c1631) m - Kendrick
3... John Henshall (1611-c1687) m Elizabeth -
4.... William Hinshaw (?-1699) m Elizabeth -
5..... John Hinshaw (c1660->1768) m Elizabeth Belshaw
6...... Jesse Hinshaw (1720-1797) m Abigail Marshall (1724-1806)
7....... John Hinshaw (1747-1800) m Ruth (Pike) Weisner (1744-1795)
8........ Benjamin H. Hinshaw (1782-1866) m Annas Bowman (1790-1865)
9......... Jesse Benjamin Hinshaw (1813-1862) m Mary J. Abbott (1827-1907)
10.......... John T. Hinshaw (1858-1897)
John T. Hinshaw [ID 00958]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
John T. Hinshaw1,2 [John F. Hinshaw3].
Born Aug 12 1858, Indiana.1,2,4,5,6
John T. Hinshaw died Dec 1 1897, Knightstown, Henry County, Indiana; age 39.3
- 1870 census, Knightstown, Wayne Township, Henry County, Indiana; roll M593-323, page 299; line #4, dwelling #104, family #107.
- 1880 census, Knightstown, Henry County, Indiana; roll T9-284, ED 13, page 221C; line #32, dwelling #164, family #169.
- Indiana Deaths, 1882-1920; http://www.ancestry.com.
- Contribution from A. M. Greenlee ().
- "Hinshaw Family": a collection of family group sheets by Edna Harvey Joseph;
LDS FHL microfilm #1572018 items 8-10 and #1572019 items 1-4
- 1860 census, Knightstown P.O., Wayne Township, Henry County, Indiana; roll M653-266, page 456; line #6, dwelling #27, family #27.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2018, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]