1. William Henshall m Margerie Gyll 2.. Thomas Henshall (?-(c1631) 3... John Henshall (1611-(c1687) m Elizabeth - 4.... William Hinshaw (?-1699) m Elizabeth - 5..... Thomas Hinshaw (c1680-?) m Mary Marshall (c1685-?) 6...... Jacob Hinshaw (1710-1796) m Rebecca Mackey (c1716-1796) 7....... Thomas Hinshaw (c1749-1825) m Hannah Seasfield (c1745-1835) 8........ Jonathan Hinshaw (c1774-1859) m Ann McDaniel (c1775-?) 9......... John Hinshaw (c1801-1885) m Hannah Carter (c1805-1887) 10.......... John E. Hinshaw (1831-1914) m Sarah "Sally" Moxley (1831-1920) 11........... Daniel Edward Hinshaw (1855-1937) m Hesseany Isabel Groce (1854-1923) 12............ Frank Sylvester Hinshaw (1882-1971) +Margaret Rachel Wooten (1879-1969) 13............. Weldon Ross Hinshaw (1906-1960) 13............. Wesley Lawrence Hinshaw (1908-1981) 13............. Wendell Garfield Hinshaw (1910-1975) 13............. Mallie Victoria Hinshaw (1913-1915) 13............. Clara Mabel Hinshaw (1916-2001) 13............. Jesse Frank Hinshaw (1919-1995)
|Frank Sylvester Hinshaw     [ID 09607]||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view:|
(Frank Sylvester Hinshaw)a,209,141,b    (Franklin Sylvester Hinshaw)c,d    (Frankland S. Hinshaw)e
Born Dec 9 1882, Virginia.209,a,141,e,f    (Dec 1883, North Carolina).c    (Dec 9 1880).d,b
He married Margaret Rachel Wooten, Aug 17 1905, New Providence, Hardin County, Iowa.200,214    Margaret was born in 1879, North Carolina.200,141,e,b,f
Frank and family were shown in the 1910 census (May 16 1910), Booneville Township, Yadkin County, North Carolina:e
On Sep 17 1918 Franklin Sylvester Hinshaw, age 38, registered for the World War I draft in Yadkin County, North Carolina.    He declared he was born Dec 9th 1880, and was then residing in Boonville, Yadkin County, North Carolina where he was a self-employed farmer.    He declared his nearest relative was Magie [sic] Hinshaw of Boonville.    He was recorded as medium height, medium build, blue eyes, dark hair.d
Frank and family were shown in the 1920 census (Jan 9 1920), Boonville Township, Yadkin County, North Carolina:b
The county commissioners, in called session today, appointed the following list-takers for the various townships: Boonville, Frank Hinshaw;
Frank and family were shown in the 1930 census (May 5 1930), Boonville Township, Yadkin County, North Carolina:f
Margaret died Jun - 1969, Forsyth County, North Carolina; age 89; buried Mitchell's Chapel United Methodist Church Cemetery, Yadkin County, North Carolina.200,141,214,j
In 1971 Frank was living in Boonville, Yadkin County, North Carolina.214
Frank Sylvester Hinshaw died Sep 15 1971, Forsyth County, North Carolina; age 88; buried Mitchell's Chapel United Methodist Church Cemetery, Yadkin County, North Carolina.a,141,209,j
Photo: Frank Sylvester Hinshaw & Margaret Rachel Wooten gravestone k
Social Security information for Frank Sylvester Hinshaw: 243-58-6980
141. Family group sheets contributed by Thornton Neal Hinshaw
200. Lineage notes on the family and descendents of John Hinshaw and Hannah Carter, contributed by Bill Hinshaw
209. "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from the Social Security Administration "Death Master File". See: http://www.rootsweb.com/~rwguide/lesson10.htm
214. Family lineage notes from Kim Hinshaw ()
(a) Contribution from Bill Hinshaw citing:
"The Heritage of Yadkin County", 1981.
(b) 1920 census, Boonville Township, Yadkin County, North Carolina; roll T625-1324, ED 192, page 6A, line #19, dwelling #90, family #7.
(c) 1900 census, Boonville Township, Yadkin County, North Carolina; roll T623-1225, ED 133, page 15B, line #61, dwelling #280, family #282.
(d) World War I Draft Registration Cards, 1917-1918; http://www.ancestry.com.
(e) 1910 census, Booneville Township, Yadkin County, North Carolina; roll T624-1130, ED 136, page 127B, line #93, dwelling #253, family #256.
(f) 1930 census, Boonville Township, Yadkin County, North Carolina; roll T626-1729, ED 2, page 14A, line #28, dwelling #262, family #265.
(g) 1910 census, Booneville Township, Yadkin County, North Carolina; roll T624-1130, ED 136, page 127B, line #97, dwelling #254, family #257.
(h) The "Landmark", Apr 19 1923; http://www.ancestry.com.
(i) 1930 census, Boonville Township, Yadkin County, North Carolina; roll T626-1729, ED 2, page 14A, line #21, dwelling #260, family #263.
(j) North Carolina Death Collection, 1908-1996; http://www.ancestry.com.
(k) Photo courtesy of Bob J. Moxley ().
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
Return to HFA Home Page
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]