Angeline Laurainda Henshaw
1. Thomas Henshaw (c1650-1700) m Hannah Cleveland (1653-1737)
2.. Thomas Henshaw (1680-1726) m Mary Brooks (1688-?)
3... William Henshaw (1715-1801) m Ruth Woolcott (?-1813)
4.... Joshua Henshaw (1767-1854) m Elizabeth Nichols (c1770-1844)
5..... Leonard Henshaw (1798-1861) m Lemira Carpenter (1802-1885)
6...... Angeline Laurainda Henshaw (1837-1878)
Angeline Laurainda Henshaw [ID 09630]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Angeline Laurainda Henshaw1,2 [Angie L. Henshaw3,4].
Born Apr 13 1837, Brookfield, Worcester County, Massachusetts.1,2,3,4
Angeline Laurainda Henshaw died Jan 5 1878, buried just past the large memorial gates, Brookfield Cemetery, Brookfield, Massachusetts.5
- Contribution from Tom Henshaw citing:
Vital Records, Brookfield, Worcester County, Massachusetts; page 123.
- 1850 census, Pepperell, Middlesex County, Massachusetts; roll 322, page 254, dwelling #344.
- 1860 census, Brookfield, Worcester County, Massachusetts; page 693, line #29, dwelling #332, family #368.
- 1870 census, Brookfield, Worcester County, Massachusetts; roll M593-651, page 511, line #19, dwelling #374, family #503.
- Contribution from Alissa Caron (), local historian and Brookfield Cemetery volunteer.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2018, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]