1. William Henshall m Margerie Gyll
2.. Thomas Henshall (?-c1631) m - Kendrick
3... John Henshall (1611-c1687) m Elizabeth -
4.... William Hinshaw (?-1699) m Elizabeth -
5..... John Hinshaw (c1660->1768) m Elizabeth Belshaw
6...... William Hinshaw (1724-1814) m Sarah Courtney (1730-c1768)
7....... Thomas Hinshaw (1757-1825) m Rebecca Marshill (1762-1836)
8........ Enoch Hinshaw (1794-1864) m Sylvina York (1805-1890)
9......... Hugh Hinshaw (1828-?) m Susan - (c1840-?)
10.......... William C. Hinshaw (1859-1937) m Geneva Dorcas Duskin (1860-1939)
11........... Grace H. Hinshaw (1893-1959)
Grace H. Hinshaw [ID 09766]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Born Oct - 1893, Montana.1,2,3,4
Grace apparently inherited her parents homestead. Grace was shown in the 1940 census (Apr 28-29 1940), living alone in Treasure County, Montana:5
Hinshaw, Grace, head-of-household, age 46, born in Montana; completed 7th grade; single; on Apr 1 1935 was living in the same house; owned farm ($500 value).
Grace was shown in the 1955 city directory of Billings, Montana:6
Henshaw Grace r213 S Broadway
Grace was shown in the 1956 city directory of Billings, Montana:6
Henshaw Grace r213 S Broadway
Grace was shown in the 1957 city directory of Billings, Montana:6
Hinshaw Grace h213 S Broadway
Grace H. Hinshaw died Jun 13 1959, Gallatin County, Montana.7 Apparently unmarried.
- 1900 census, Billings, South Billings Precinct, Yellowstone County, Montana; roll T623-915, ED 193, page 12B, line #66, dwelling #165, family #165.
- 1910 census, Rancher School District, Rosebud County, Montana; roll T624-835, ED 211, page 11B, line #51, dwelling #38, family #38.
- 1920 census, School District 20-21, Treasure County, Montana; roll T625-977, ED 146, page 3A, line #25, dwelling #47, family #49.
- 1930 census, School District 21, Treasure County, Montana; roll T626-1264, ED 12, page 1A-1B, line #50, dwelling #14, family #14.
- 1940 census, Treasure County, Montana; roll T627-2232, ED 52-10, page 1A, line #8, household #3.
- U.S. City Directories, 1821-1989 (Beta); http://www.ancestry.com.
- Montana Death Index, 1907-2002; http://www.ancestry.com.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]