1. George Washington Henshaw (1852-1924) m Rebecca Caladonia "Callie" Hartline (1865-1946)
2.. James Washington Henshaw (1882-1953) m Mary Saphronia Rainwater (1882-1956)
3... R. C. Henshaw (1916-2001)
4.... Dianne Henshaw 1
R. C. Henshaw [ID 09807]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Born Aug 29 1916, Texas.2,3,4
R.C. was his full name. He was named after his grandmother, Rebecca Caladonia Hartline.5
He married Betty -.1
In 1953 R.C. was living in Tulsa, Oklahoma.6
In 1992 R.C. was still living in Tulsa, Oklahoma.7
In 2001 R.C. was living in/near Broken Arrow, Wagoner County, Oklahoma.2
R. C. Henshaw died Aug 15 2001.2
Social Security information for R. C. Henshaw: 449-22-3221
- Contribution from Jerry Lynn Henshaw.
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
- 1920 census, Precinct 3, Haskell County, Texas; roll T625-1816, ED 133, page 4B, line #73, dwelling #58, family #73.
- 1940 census, Justice Precinct 1, Haskell County, Texas; roll T627-4059, ED 104-4, page 4B-5A, line #75, household #78.
- Contribution from Cindy Henshaw Holstein.
- Obituary of James Washington Henshaw.
- Obituary of Archie Artell Henshaw, September 15, 1992.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2018, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]