1. Johnathan Hinshaw (c1801-?) m Lydia - (c1805-?)
2.. Freeman M. Hinshaw (c1845-?)
+Lidia - (c1838-?)
Freeman M. Hinshaw [ID 09866]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Freeman M. Hinshaw1 [Freeman M. Henshaw2, Francis M. Hinshaw3].
Born about 1845, Missouri.2 (c1835).4
He married Lidia -, about 1860.4 Lidia was born about 1838, Missouri.4
Freeman was shown in the 1860 census, Pettis Township, Platte County, Missouri:4
F.M. Henshaw, age 25, born in Missouri; laborer; $200 personal property; married within the year.
Lidia Henshaw, age 22, born in Missouri; married within the year.
Living next door in 1860 was the family of brother Elli.5
On Oct 17 1863 (recorded in error as Oct 17 1864) Francis M. Hinshaw enlisted at Platte City, Missouri as a private in Company B, 82nd Regiment (Captain Simpson), Missouri Militia (Union). He was discharged Apr 21 1864, having served 187 days.3 His brothers Ellis and Nathan enlisted and were discharged on the same dates from the same unit.3
- 1850 census, Pettis Township, Platte County, Missouri; page 444; LDS microfilm.
- "1850 Census Platte County, Missouri", Part II, by Elizabeth Prather Ellsberry
(an abstract of the 1850 census); household #310; GR929.3778 E47 in a local library.
- Missouri Secretary of State, State Archives, Soldiers Database:
- 1860 census, Pettis Township, Platte County, Missouri; page 676, line #15, dwelling #1170, family #1144.
- 1860 census, Pettis Township, Platte County, Missouri; page 676, line #11, dwelling #1169, family #1143.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]