1. William Henshall m Margerie Gyll
2.. Thomas Henshall (?-c1631) m - Kendrick
3... John Henshall (1611-c1687) m Elizabeth -
4.... William Hinshaw (?-1699) m Elizabeth -
5..... John Hinshaw (c1660->1768) m Elizabeth Belshaw
6...... Jesse Hinshaw (1720-1797) m Abigail Marshall (1724-1806)
7....... John Hinshaw (1747-1800) m Ruth (Pike) Weisner (1744-1795)
8........ Benjamin H. Hinshaw (1782-1866) m Annas Bowman (1790-1865)
9......... Benjamin Franklin Henshaw (1820-1887) m Margaret Jane Morgan (1824-1898)
10.......... Angeline Hinshaw (1858-1929)
Angeline Hinshaw [ID 00988]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Angeline Hinshaw1,2,3 [Angie Henshaw4,5].
Born Mar 7 1858, Indiana.1,2,6
Angeline Hinshaw died Aug 8 1929, buried Spring Hill Cemetery, Warren, Huntington County, Indiana.1,5
- "Hinshaw-Bernard and Related Families"
by Cordelia E. Bogue Wright, in the Family History Library of
the Church of Jesus Christ of the Latter Day Saints (LDS),
- 1860 census, Greensboro P.O., Greensboro Township, Henry County, Indiana; roll M653-266, page 426, line #15, dwelling #1529, family #69.
- 1870 census, Dunreith P.O., Spiceland Township, Henry County, Indiana; roll M593-323, page 236A, line #16, dwelling #151, family #156.
- Biographical sketch of Benjamin F. Henshaw; USGenWeb Archives:
- 1880 census, Spiceland Township, Henry County, Indiana; roll T9-284, ED 14, page 245A, line #43, dwelling #136, family #141.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]