1. Elias Hinshaw (c1786-c1840) m Sarah Williams (1789-?)
2.. Silas Hinshaw (1831-1865) m Melvina Ellen Ledington (1835-1918)
3... Elihu William Hinshaw (1856-1930) m Nancy Jane Godlove (1858-1941)
4.... Henry Etta Hinshaw (1888-1978)
Henry Etta Hinshaw [ID 09939]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Henry Etta Hinshaw1,2,3 [Henrietta Hinshaw4].
Born Feb 1 1888, Cambridge, Washington County, Idaho.1,2,3 (Feb - 1887).4
She married George Unger.2,5
Ilda Unger, born Feb 13 1907; died Mar 25 1995.
Doris E. Unger, born May 31 1910, Weiser, Idaho; died Oct 25 2003, Moscow, Idaho; married Howard Snodgrass, 1946 (children: Ralph Snodgrass and Leonard Snodgrass).
Carrie Lucretia Unger, born Jun 29 1916, Cambridge, Idaho; died Nov 28 2005, Salem, Oregon; married Merrill Tycer, Aug 1949, Stevenson, Washington.
In 1978 Henry Etta was living in/near Salem, Marion County, Oregon.3
Henry Etta Hinshaw died Nov - 1978.3
Social Security information for Henry Etta Hinshaw: 541-78-2594
- Family group sheets by Alta Ione Bradbury, Kanab, Utah
- Oregon State Archives: http://genealogy.state.or.us/start.lasso?location=detail&id=187542.
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
- 1900 census, Salubria Precinct, Washington County, Idaho; roll T623-234, ED 110, page 5A, line #32, dwelling #76, family #77.
- Obituary of Doris E. (Unger) Snodgrass; The Democrat-Herald, Oct 30 2003:
- Obituary of Carrie Lucretia Tycer; "Albany Democrat-Herald", Dec 7 2005:
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2018, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]