┌── Uriah Hinshaw
┌── William Hinshaw ──┤
│ 1808-1876 │
│ └── Mary Elizabeth Lewis
Ezra Hinshaw ───┤
B: 1836 │
D: 1864 │
└── Mary Key
Ezra Hinshaw [ID 10206]
||Click here to switch to Ahnentafel view: |
Born Sep 18 18361,2,3 , Indiana1,2,3.
Ezra was shown in the 1860 census (Jun 17 1860), living with his parents and family in Fall Creek Township, Henry County, Indiana:3
Ezra Hinshaw, age 23, born in Indiana; "C.S.T.".
But Ezra was apparently doubly-enumerated in 1860, being shown again in the 1860 census (Jul 2 1860), Tipton County, Indiana, apparently single, living in the household of a Liberty Bace:5
Liberty Bace, age 28; merchant.
Mahala Bace, age 25.
Samuel Bace, age 1.
John Bace, age 3.
Ezra Hinchaw [sic], age 22, born in Indiana; teacher in county schools.
Ezra Hinshaw died Apr 4 1864, buried Mechanicsburg Cemetery, Fall Creek Township, Henry County, Indiana.1,4
- "Hinshaw Family": a collection of family group sheets by Edna Harvey Joseph;
LDS FHL microfilm #1572018 items 8-10 and #1572019 items 1-4
- 1850 census, Fall Creek Township, Henry County, Indiana; roll 151, page 321, dwelling #172.
- 1860 census, Mechanicsburgh P.O., Fall Creek Township, Henry County, Indiana; roll M653-266, page 345, line #2, dwelling #934, family #125.
- Burials in Mechanicsburg Cemetery; Henry County Genealogical Services:
- 1860 census, Wildcat Township, Tipton County, Indiana; roll M653-301, page 95, line #5, dwelling #721, family #699.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
This page last updated Sat Oct 22 14:15:52 2016
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2019, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]