┌── Thomas Hinshaw │ 1757-1825 ┌── Ezra Hinshaw ──┤ │ 1783-1838 │ │ └── Rebecca Marshill │ 1762-1836 Rebecca Hinshaw ───┤ B: 1813 │ ┌── Charles Hobson D: 1869 │ │ └── Phebe Hobson ──┤ 1783-1838 │ └── Sarah Beck M: Rheuben Pegg
|Rebecca Hinshaw [ID 00112]||Click here to switch to Ahnentafel view:|
Born 11-20-1813, Randolph County, North Carolina.2,93,217,a
She married Rheuben Pegg, Aug 18 1831, Whitmanville (now LaGrange), Cass County, Michigan.98,b,a (Reuben Pegg)93,205 Rheuben was born in Randolph County, North Carolina.a
2. "Encyclopedia of American Quaker Genealogy", by William Wade Hinshaw, in many well-stocked libraries.
93. "Family of William & Rebecca Dixon Marshill, Cane Creek Monthly Meeting, Orange County, N.C.", by Thomas W. Marshall (Washington D.C., 1945, a typewritten manuscript), from the National Library of the Daughters of the American Revolution (Washington D.C.) "Marshill Family Genealogical Records 1700-1900", microfilm #0876559, item 5, in the LDS FHL.
98. The Church Of Jesus Christ of the Latter Day Saints (LDS) International Genealogical Index (IGI) - Michigan.
205. "Hinshaw Family": a collection of family group sheets by Edna Harvey Joseph; LDS FHL microfilm #1572018 items 8-10 and #1572019 items 1-4
217. Society of Friends, Cane Creek MM Records; LDS FHL microfilm #0371251
(a) Biographical sketch of C. Carroll Nelson; "The History of Cass County"; USGenWeb Archives:
(b) Michigan Marriages to 1850; http://www.ancestry.com.
(c) 1850 census, Penn Township, Cass County, Michigan; roll M432-349, page 694, line #24, dwelling #1452, family #1465.
(d) 1850 census, Penn Township, Cass County, Michigan; roll M432-349, page 694, line #19, dwelling #1451, family #1464.
(e) Biographical sketch of George D. Jones; "The History of Cass County"; USGenWeb Archives:
(f) Contribution from ().
(g) 1870 census index, Cassopolis, Cass, Michigan; roll M593-668, page 74.
(h) Biographical sketch of Henry A. Crego; "The History of Cass County"; USGenWeb Archives:
(i) 1860 census, Cassapolis P.O., Penn Township, Cass County, Michigan; roll M653-541, page 257, line #10, dwelling #341, family #341.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
Return to HFA Home Page
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]