┌── Richard M. Handshaw
┌── Charles Hanshaw ──┤
│ 1875-1948 │
│ └── Margaret Caroline Moore
Clarence Wayne Hanshaw ───┤
B: 1903 │
D: 1969 │
└── Lodema Ratliff
M: Ida Mae Mynhier
├── Geneva Hanshaw (c1930-) 1,2
├── Billy Gene Henshaw 2
├── Jimmy Henshaw 2
├── Donna Henshaw 2
├── Diana Henshaw 2
└── Wayne Henshaw (1937-) 2
Clarence Wayne Hanshaw [ID 12079]
||Click here to switch to Ahnentafel view: |
Born Dec 12 1903, Ohio.1,3,4,5
He married Ida Mae Mynhier1,2,6 [Ida Mae Myniher7], about 19231,2,6. Ida, daughter of - Myniher & - Blair, was born Sep 29 1909, Kentucky.5 (Dec 11 1909)7
Clarence and family were shown in the 1930 census (Apr 21 1930), Perry Township, Lawrence County, Ohio:1
Hanshew, Clarence, head-of-household, age 26, born in Ohio; parents born in Ohio; first married at age 19; rented home ($6 rent); no radio in home; occupation: truck driver, ice plant; not a veteran.
Hanshew, Ida, wife, age 20 [or 24 - unclear], born in Kentucky; parents born in Kentucky; first married at age 18.
Hanshew, GenevaLiving next door on one side in 1930 were Clarence's parents;8 living next door on the other side was the family of brother Elisha.9
, daughter, [..age unclear..], born in Kentucky; father born in Ohio; mother born in Kentucky.
In 1969 Clarence was living in/near South Point, Lawrence County, Ohio.5
Clarence Wayne Hanshaw died Aug 3 1969, Cabell County, West Virginia.5,6
In 1994 Ida was living in/near Ironton, Lawrence County, Ohio.5
Ida died Dec 29 1994, Ohio; age 85.5,7
Social Security information for Clarence Wayne Hanshaw: 268-05-6367
Social Security information for Ida Mae Mynhier: 292-46-4397
- 1930 census, Perry Township, Lawrence County, Ohio; roll T626-1827, ED 11, page 17A, line #12, dwelling #322, family #324.
- Posting Feb 10 2004 by Phyllis Mossing () to the Henshaw message board:
- 1910 census, Sheridan Precinct, Perry Township, Lawrence County, Ohio; ED 87, page 264A, line #45, dwelling #30, family #31.
- 1920 census, Perry Township, Lawrence County, Ohio; roll T625-1400, ED 104, page 2B, line #79, dwelling #37, family #38.
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
- West Virginia, Deaths Index, 1853-1973; http://www.ancestry.com.
- Ohio Deaths, 1958-2000; http://www.ancestry.com.
- 1930 census, Perry Township, Lawrence County, Ohio; roll T626-1827, ED 11, page 17A, line #9, dwelling #321, family #323.
- 1930 census, Perry Township, Lawrence County, Ohio; roll T626-1827, ED 11, page 17A, line #15, dwelling #323, family #325.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2019, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]