┌── Stephen Hinshaw
┌── Jesse Trustum Hinshaw ──┤
│ 1866-1938 │
│ └── Emily L. Pearce
Mary Pearl Hinshaw ──────┤
B: 1904 │ ┌── Robert Uren
D: 1994 │ │
└── Mariah Jane Uren ───────┤
└── Sarah Briggs
M: Dewey Pastures Mcloud
M: - DeBrito
Mary Pearl Hinshaw [ID 12254]
||Click here to switch to Ahnentafel view: |
Mary Pearl Hinshaw1 [Pearl Hinshaw2,3].
Born Jun 23 1904, North Carolina.2,3,4,5,6,7
She married Dewey Pastures Mcloud8 [Dewey Pastures Mcleod5,9, Dewey Patus "Mac" Mcleod10], Dec 30 19228, Randolph County, North Carolina8. Dewey was born Jul 29 1902, North Carolina.4,5,7
Pearl and Dewey were shown in the 1927 city directory of High Point, North Carolina:9
McLeod Dewey P (Pearl), emp Caro Casket Co, h 304 w State
Pearl and Dewey were shown in the 1928 city directory of High Point, North Carolina:9
McLeod Dewey P (Pearl), emp Caro Casket Co, h 812 w Green
Pearl and Dewey were shown in the 1930 census (Apr 5 1930), No. 10 Highway, High Point Township, Guilford County, North Carolina:4
McLeod, D.P., head-of-household, age 28, born in North Carolina; parents born in North Carolina; first married at age 21; owned home ($2,400 value); no radio in home; occupation: finisher, coffin factory; not a war veteran.
McLeod, Pearl, wife, age 25, born in North Carolina; parents born in North Carolina; first married at age 18.
[.. plus one boarder ..].
Pearl and Dewey were shown in the 1940 census (Apr 19 1940), 402½ South Broad, Suffolk, Suffolk County, Virginia:5
McLeod, Dewey P, head-of-household, age 38, born in North Carolina; completed 8th grade; on Apr 1 1935 was living in the same place/city; rented home ($25/month rent); occupation: upholsterer, casket manufacturers; worked 50 weeks in 1939; $1800 wages in 1939.
McLeod, Pearl, wife, age 36, born in North Carolina; completed 8th grade; on Apr 1 1935 was living in the same place/city.
It appears as though Pearl and Dewey probably divorced. Dewey died Jan 5 1989, buried Cedar Hill Cemetery, 105 Mahan St., Suffold, Suffolk County, Virginia.7,10,11
She then married - DeBrito.1,12
Mary Pearl Hinshaw died Jun 25 1994, Asheboro, Randolph County, North Carolina; age 90.1,6,7
Social Security information for Mary Pearl Hinshaw: 230-18-7312
Social Security information for Dewey Pastures Mcloud: 226-09-7503
- 1910 census, Asheboro, Randolph County, North Carolina; roll T624-1128, ED 76, page 14B, line #85, dwelling #280, family #294.
- 1920 census, Asheboro, Randolph County, North Carolina; roll T625-1318, ED 96, page 18A, line #11, dwelling #350, family #358.
- 1930 census, High Point Township, Guilford County, North Carolina; roll T626-1696, ED 66, page 3B, line #98, dwelling #69, family #69.
- 1940 census, Suffolk, Suffolk County, Virginia; roll T627-4330, ED 122-7, page 13A, line #21, household #367.
- North Carolina, Death Indexes, 1908-2004; http://www.ancestry.com.
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
- North Carolina, Marriage Index, 1741-2004; http://www.ancestry.com.
- U.S. City Directories, 1821-1989; http://www.ancestry.com.
- Obituary of Troy J. Hinshaw.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]