┌── David Henshaw
┌── David Morris Henshaw ──┤
│ 1881-1969 │
│ └── Martha I. -
Morris Foster Henshaw ───┤
B: 1906 │
D: 1994 │
└── Grace L. -
M: Frieda -
Morris Foster Henshaw [ID 15901]
||Click here to switch to Ahnentafel view: |
Born Jun 6 1906, Washington.1,2,3,4,5
He married Frieda -.5 Frieda was born Dec 28 1909.4,5
Frieda died Jun 7 1980, Multnomah County, Oregon.4,5 Death certificate #80-10343.5
In 1994 Morris was living in/near Forest Grove, Washington County, Oregon.4
Morris Foster Henshaw died Oct 12 1994, Washington County, Oregon.4,5 Death certificate #94-21190.5
Social Security information for Morris Foster Henshaw: 540-05-0046
Social Security information for Frieda -: 540-52-0045
- 1910 census, 6th Ward, Portland, Multnomah County, Oregon; roll T624-1285, ED 171, page 253A, line #12, dwelling #115, family #121.
- 1920 census, Portland, Multnomah County, Oregon; roll T625-1499, ED 31, page 7B, line #84, dwelling #88, family #185.
- 1930 census, Portland, Multnomah County, Oregon; roll T626-1951, ED 299, page 4B, line #54, dwelling #121, family #117.
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
- Oregon Death Index, 1903-98; Ancestry.com.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2019, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]