┌── Jesse Hinshaw
┌── Zimri Hinshaw ────┤
│ 1821-1854 │
│ └── Hannah Moon
Albert Anderton Hinshaw ───┤
B: 1852 │
D: 1880 │
└── Rachel Crofford
M: Mollie M. Carrithers
├── Charles Grover Hinshaw (1874-1945) 1
└── Lela Hinshaw (1876-1876) 1
Albert Anderton Hinshaw [ID 02035]
||Click here to switch to Ahnentafel view: |
Born Nov 12 18522 [Nov 13 18523], Clay County, Indiana2 [Parke County, Indiana1].
He married Mollie M. Carrithers4,5 [Mary Margaret Carrithers6,7,8], May 17 18744,5, Clay County, Indiana4,5. Mollie, daughter of William Porter Carrithers & Mary Grimes, was born Aug 12 1857, Clay County, Indiana.3,6,9
Mollie died Aug 28 1876, age 19y 16d.6,8,9,10
Albert Anderton Hinshaw died Feb 1 1880, Clay County, Indiana; age 27y 2m 19d.1,7,8,10
After Albert & Mollie died, their son Charles was raised by Albert's sister Anna Jane Hinshaw Stuart.1
- Contribution from Sherian Kennedy ().
- Zimri & Rachel Hinshaw family notes, recorded by granddaughter Mary Cisela Stuart; contributed by Joey Okamoto ().
- Birth computed from age at death as shown on gravestone.
- Clay County, Indiana Index to Marriage Records C-H, Vol. 1, 1860-1920;
Indiana Works Progress Administration; Book 3, page 521.
- Indiana Marriages, 1845-1920; http://www.ancestry.com.
- Contribution from Sherian Kennedy (), citing:
"The Grimes Family" by Mary A. Grimes, Minneapolis, MN, copyright 1946.
- David Turner Moon data: http://www.familytreemaker.com/users/m/o/o/David-T-Moon-jr/index.html.
- Contribution from Sherian Kennedy () citing:
"Cemetery Records of Clay Co, Indiana, Vol II, Sugar Ridge Twp";
Compiled by Betty Herbert, Lois Moss, Kristina Stearley; Clay County Genealogical Society, Inc.
- The Church Of Jesus Christ of the Latter Day Saints (LDS)
computerized Ancestral File.
- Posting Feb 3 2001 by () to INCLAY-L citing: gravestone.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
This page last updated Sat Oct 22 14:15:45 2016
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2018, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]