┌── Benjamin Hinshaw
┌── Jabin Hinshaw ──────────┤
│ 1847-1924 │
│ └── Jedidah Hinshaw
Rosa Jedidah Hinshaw ───────┤
B: 1880 │ ┌── John Edwards
D: 1965 │ │
└── Ruth Caroline Edwards ──┤
└── Sarah "Sallie" Allen
M: David Joshua Clay Carter
Rosa Jedidah Hinshaw [ID 02059]
||Click here to switch to Ahnentafel view: |
Rosa Jedidah Hinshaw1,2 [Rosa Gedida Hinshaw3,4,5].
Born May 4 18801,3 [Apr 4 18804,5,6], Chatham County, North Carolina1,3.
She married David Joshua Clay Carter, Jan 6 1901, Alamance County, North Carolina.1,3 David, son of D. H. Carter & Sarah Dixon, was born Nov 1 1879, North Carolina.7
Clifford Carter; married Joy --.
Pearl Carter; married Ted Pickard (children: Blake Pickard and Earl Pickard).
Pauline Carter; married Alvah Ashley.
David died Sep 7 1963, at his home, Liberty, Patterson Township, Alamance County, North Carolina; age 83.7
Rosa Jedidah Hinshaw died Sep 27 1965, at her home, Liberty, Patterson Township, Alamance County, North Carolina; age 85.6
- Contribution from Mike Hinshaw citing:
Jabin Hinshaw's family bible.
- Contribution from Jason Hinshaw.
- The Church Of Jesus Christ of the Latter Day Saints (LDS)
International Genealogical Index (IGI) - North Carolina.
- 1880 census, Albright Township, Chatham County, North Carolina; roll T9-0957, page 141D, line #5, family #196.
- 1900 census, Patterson Township, Alamance County, North Carolina; roll T623-1180, ED 1, page 10A, line #31, dwelling #199, family #199.
- North Carolina Death Certificates, 1909-1975; http://www.ancestry.com.
- North Carolina, Death Certificates, 1909-1975; http://www.ancestry.com.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
This page last updated Sat Oct 22 14:15:45 2016
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2018, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]