┌── Milton H. Hinshaw
┌── Abraham A. Hinshaw ──┤
│ 1863-1933 │
│ └── Martha Jock
Edith Hinshaw ──────────┤
B: 1901 │
D: 1981 │
└── Dora Bel Sullivan
M: Marion Frank Johnson
Edith Hinshaw [ID 22465]
||Click here to switch to Ahnentafel view: |
Edith Hinshaw1,2,3 [Sarah Edith Hinshaw4,5].
Born Oct 19 1901, Arkansas.1,2,3,4,5,6,7
She married Marion Frank Johnson, Dec 18 1925, Washington County, Arkansas.3,8 Marion was born Feb 27 1901.3,5,6,7,8,9
Edith and Marion were shown in the 1930 census (Apr 11 1930), Johnson Township, Washington County, Arkansas:6
Johnson, Marion F, head-of-household, age 29, born in Arkansas; parents born in Arkansas; first married at age 25; rented home; no radio in home; occupation: farmer, general farm; not a war veteran.
Johnson, Sarah E, wife, age 29, born in Arkansas; parents born in Arkansas; first married at age 25.
Edith and Marion were shown in the 1940 census (Apr 13 1940), Johnson Township, Washington County, Arkansas:7
Johnson, Frank, head-of-household, age 39, born in Arkansas; completed 9th grade; on Apr 1 1935 was living in the same house; owned farm ($600 value); occupation: farming, farm.
Johnson, Edith, wife, age 38, born in Arkansas; completed 10th grade; on Apr 1 1935 was living in the same house.
Edith Hinshaw died Aug 28 1981, buried Addition 1913 #4 Section 6 Plot 8, Bluff Cemetery, Springdale, Washington County, Arkansas.4,5
Marion died Apr 18 1984, buried Addition 1913 #4 Section 6 Plot 7, Bluff Cemetery, Springdale, Washington County, Arkansas.5,9
Social Security information for Edith Hinshaw: 429-40-7379
Social Security information for Marion Frank Johnson: 430-60-9543
- 1910 census, Harmon Township, Washington County, Arkansas; roll T624-67, ED 137, page 1A, line #1, dwelling #1, family #1.
- 1920 census, Harmon Township, Washington County, Arkansas; roll T625-84, ED 142, page 3B, line #78, dwelling #56, family #56.
- Arkansas, Washington County Marriage Records, 1845-1941; http://www.ancestry.com.
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
- 1930 census, Johnson Township, Washington County, Arkansas; roll T626-97, ED 16, page 5B, line #99, dwelling #113, family #117.
- 1940 census, Johnson Township, Washington County, Arkansas; roll T627-179, ED 72-18, page 7A, line #38, household #134.
- Arkansas, County Marriages Index, 1837-1957; http://www.ancestry.com.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2018, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]