┌── Gideon Thomas Macon
┌── Hartwell Macon ──┤
│ 1820-1897 │
│ └── Rebecca Hinshaw
Rebecca Emaretta Macon ───┤
B: 1866 │
D: 1944 │
└── Mariah Robbins
M: William J. Hinshaw
Rebecca Emaretta Macon [ID 03084]
||Click here to switch to Ahnentafel view: |
Born May 30 1866, Indiana.1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 (c1865).9
She married William J. Hinshaw, May 3 1884, Randolph County, Indiana.3,10,11,12 William J. Hinshaw was born Nov - 1864, Indiana.3,4,13,14,15
Rebecca and William apparently divorced or separated.16
Rebecca Emaretta Macon died Oct 9 1944, Los Angeles County, California; age 78.7,8
- RootsWeb WorldConnect data by Pat Killian ().
- 1880 census, Washington Township, Randolph County, Indiana; roll T9-307, ED 173, page 267B, line #18, dwelling #76, family #76.
- 1900 census, Washington Township, Randolph County, Indiana; roll T623-399, ED 129, page 2A, line #3, dwelling #25, family #25.
- 1910 census, Long Beach Township, Los Angeles County, California; roll T624-85, ED 35, page 3B, line #66, dwelling #70, family #76.
- 1920 census, Casa Grande, Pinal County, Arizona; roll T625-51, ED 111, page 9A, line #17, dwelling #28, family #28.
- 1930 census, Long Beach, Long Beach Township, Los Angeles County, California; roll T626-130, ED 1123, page 8A-B, line #50, dwelling #261, family #276.
- California Death Index, 1940-1997; http://www.ancestry.com.
- RootsWeb California Death Index:
- 1870 census, Washington Township, Randolph County, Indiana; roll M593-354, page 442, line #7, dwelling #72, family #72.
- Indiana Marriages, 1845-1920; http://www.ancestry.com (county bk page 22).
- Indiana, Marriage Collection, 1800-1941; http://www.ancestry.com.
- Indiana, Select Marriages, 1780-1992; http://www.ancestry.com.
- 1870 census, Winchester P.O., Greensfork Township, Randolph County, Indiana; page 336B, line #21, dwelling #314, family #314.
- 1880 census, Greensfork Township, Randolph County, Indiana; roll T9-307, ED 174, page 299D, line #34, dwelling #123, family #125.
- 1920 census, Millbrae Township, San Mateo County, California; roll T625-145, ED 58, page 1B, line #87, dwelling #23, family #23.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2018, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]