┌── Daniel Hinshaw
┌── Henry Alexander Hinshaw ──┤
│ 1865-1927 │
│ └── Cyntha Eunice Nelson
Cynthia Myrtle Hinshaw ───┤
B: 1894 │ ┌── Isaac Andrew
D: 1977 │ │
└── Elvira Jeanette Andrew ───┤
└── Unity Carlyle
M: Banks Holt Wilkerson
Cynthia Myrtle Hinshaw [ID 03623]
||Click here to switch to Ahnentafel view: |
Cynthia Myrtle Hinshaw1,2,3 [Myrtle Hinshaw4,5,6, Mozella Hinshaw7].
Born Oct 21 1894, North Carolina.1,2,3,4,6,7
She married Banks Holt Wilkerson.1,8 Banks, son of John Wilkerson of North Carolina, was born Nov 2 1893.1,6
Banks Holt Wilkerson, Jr., born Nov 3 1922; died Feb 24 1987, buried Oakwood Cemetery; married Lily -.
Paul Tyson Wilkerson, born Oct 6 1925; died Nov 16 1995, buried Oakwood Cemetery; married Anna Lee.
Edith Wilkerson; married Edward Thomas.
Ruby Wilkerson; married Lacy West.
Louise Wilkerson; married Robert Utsman.
Laura Ellen Wilkerson; married Samuel Donald George (son: Marshall Anthony George).
Leo Carl Wilkerson, born Sep 6 1933, Mebane, North Carolina; died Jan 24 2010, Winston-Salem, North Carolina; married Patricia Crotts (children: Leo Carl Wilkerson, Jr. and Caroline Wilkerson).
Fannie Rebecca Wilkerson; married Ralph Poe.
Steven Wilkerson; married Ida -.
Woodrow Wilkerson; married Judith -.
Rosa Lane Wilkerson; married Linwood Flynt.
Banks died Jul 23 1939, buried Oakwood Cemetery, Mebane, Alamance County, North Carolina.6
In 1977 Myrtle was living in/near Mebane, Alamance County, North Carolina.4
Cynthia Myrtle Hinshaw died Nov 30 1977, Burlington, Alamance County, North Carolina; age 83.2,4,6,8
Social Security information for Cynthia Myrtle Hinshaw: 242-84-0714
- A handwritten document titled "Hinshaws - Early Chatham Co. & Cane Creek
Quaker Meeting", by William C. & Nolan Moran.
- North Carolina Deaths, 1976-77; http://www.ancestry.com.
- 1900 census, Patterson Township, Alamance County, North Carolina; roll T623-1180, ED 1, page 13A, line #13, dwelling #251, family #251.
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
- Obituary of Robert Henry Hinshaw.
- 1910 census, Melville Township, Alamance County, North Carolina; roll T624-1095, ED 13, page 182B, line #21, dwelling #88, family #88.
- Contribution from Marshall Anthony George ().
- North Carolina Deaths, 1983-87; http://www.ancestry.com.
- Obituary of Leo Carl Wilkerson; Burlington "Times-News", Jan 26-27 2010:
- Contribution from Jonathan A. Poe ().
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2019, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]