┌── Thomas Zachariah Hinshaw
┌── John Hinshaw ──────┤
│ 1818-1872 │
│ └── Sarah McMasters
Sarah Elizabeth Hinshaw ───┤
B: 1859 │ ┌── George Lineberry
D: <1880 │ │
└── Jemima Lineberry ──┤
└── Dorcas Hayes Unk
M: Jesse Fields Hicks
Sarah Elizabeth Hinshaw [ID 04168]
||Click here to switch to Ahnentafel view: |
Born May 18 1859, North Carolina.1,2,3
She married Jesse Fields Hicks1,4 [Fields Hicks5,6]. Jesse was born about 1851, North Carolina.6
Mary C. Hicks, born c1877, North Carolina.
Sarah E. Hicks, born c1879, North Carolina.
Sarah Elizabeth Hinshaw died before Jun 15 1880.6
Widower Fields and family were shown in the 1880 census (Aug 15-16 1880), New Salem Township, Randolph County, North Carolina:6
Hicks, Fields, age 29, born in North Carolina; parents born in North Carolina; widower; farmer; cannot read or write.
Hicks, Mary C., daughter, age 3, born in North Carolina; parents born in North Carolina.
Hicks, Sarah E., daughter, age 1, born in North Carolina; parents born in North Carolina.
, mother-in-law, age 70, born in North Carolina; parents born in North Carolina; widow; keeping house; cannot read or write.
, brother-in-law, age 18, born in North Carolina; parents born in North Carolina; single; farmer; cannot read or write.
- Contribution from Suzann Burkhead-Bray ().
- 1860 census, Greensboro P.O., Southern Division, Guilford County, North Carolina; roll M653-900, page 48, line #14, dwelling #684, family #684.
- 1870 census, Westminster P.O., Sumner Township, Guilford County, North Carolina; roll M593-1140, page 272, line #19, dwelling #87, family #89.
- Contribution from William Banks Hinshaw.
- "Hinshaw Family": a collection of family group sheets by Edna Harvey Joseph;
LDS FHL microfilm #1572018 items 8-10 and #1572019 items 1-4
- 1880 census, New Salem Township, Randolph County, North Carolina; roll T9-978, ED 211, page 37D, line #35, dwelling #150, family #153.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2019, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]