┌── Zebedee Marion Hinshaw
┌── Fernando Allen Hinshaw ──┤
│ 1888-1973 │
│ └── Caroline Cox
Nathan Eugene Hinshaw ───┤
B: 1921 │ ┌── Robert Lee Allridge
D: 1984 │ │
└── Estelle Aldridge ────────┤
└── Sarah Elizabeth (Allridge)
M: Martha A. Snider
├── Beasley Russell Hinshaw (1948-1961) 1,2,3,4
├── Beverly Jean Hinshaw (1950-1950) 1,2,4,5
├── Marcus Thurman Hinshaw (1951-) 1,2
└── Melvin Eugene Hinshaw (1953-) 1,2,6
Nathan Eugene Hinshaw [ID 04666]
||Click here to switch to Ahnentafel view: |
Nathan Eugene Hinshaw2,7,8,9,10 [Fernando Allen Hinshaw, Jr.2]
Born Dec 14 1921, North Carolina.7,8,9,10 Birth recorded as Fernando A. Hinshaw, Jr.,2 but all later records as Nathan Eugene Hinshaw (apparently his parents had a change of mind regarding his name).
He married Martha A. Snider, Mar 15 1946.3,7,11 Martha, daughter of Solomon Roscoe Snider & Lula Alice Allen, was born about 1920, North Carolina.12,13,14
In 1984 Nathan was living in/near Greensboro, Guilford County, North Carolina.8
Nathan Eugene Hinshaw died May 26 1984, at home, Guilford County, North Carolina; age 62.8,9
Photo: Nathan Hinshaw and wife Martha
Social Security information for Nathan Eugene Hinshaw: 242-28-7579
- Family group sheets from Denzel Marie Hinshaw, contributed
by Lee Hoyt Hinshaw Jr.
- North Carolina Birth Index, 1800-2000; http://www.ancestry.com.
- Contribution from Ron Collins () citing:
Forsyth County, North Carolina Death Index.
- Guilford County, North Carolina, Register of Deeds:
- Contribution from Larry Seits () citing:
"Bethlehem United Methodist Church Cemetery": Genealogical Journal of the Randolph County Historical Society, North Carolina;
Volume III, No. 4, Summer, 1979.
- Contribution from Tina Michelle Hinshaw.
- "Hinshaw Family": a collection of family group sheets by Edna Harvey Joseph;
LDS FHL microfilm #1572018 items 8-10 and #1572019 items 1-4
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
- North Carolina Deaths, 1983-87; http://www.ancestry.com.
- 1930 census, Providence Township, Randolph County, North Carolina; roll T626-1715, ED 24, page 1A, line #19, dwelling #6, family #7.
- Contribution from Lee Hoyt Hinshaw Jr..
- Obituary of Carl Glenn Snider; Loflin Funeral Home:
- 1930 census, Old Richmond Township, Forsyth County, North Carolina; roll T626-1689, ED 16, page 15A, line #9, dwelling #278, family #279.
- 1940 census, Providence Township, Randolph County, North Carolina; roll T627-2962, ED 76-27, page 5B, line #41, household #72.
- Photo courtesy of Lee Hoyt Hinshaw Jr..
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2018, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]