┌── Zebedee Marion Hinshaw
┌── Fernando Allen Hinshaw ──┤
│ 1888-1973 │
│ └── Caroline Cox
Colon Gilmer Hinshaw ───┤
B: 1934 │ ┌── Robert Lee Allridge
D: 1982 │ │
└── Estelle Aldridge ────────┤
└── Sarah Elizabeth (Allridge)
M: Dorothy P. Fields
├── James Carlton Hinshaw (1954-) 1,2
├── Gilmer Delacey Hinshaw (1956-) 1,2,3,4
├── Janice C. Hinshaw (1957-) 1,2,3
├── Robert Allen Hinshaw (1959-) 1,2
├── Patricia E. Hinshaw (1961-) 1,2
└── Richard Edward Hinshaw (1970-) 1,2,5
Colon Gilmer Hinshaw [ID 04671]
||Click here to switch to Ahnentafel view: |
Born Feb 17 1934, North Carolina.6,7,8,9
He married Dorothy P. Fields.5 Dorothy, daughter of Arthur Fields & Betty Bowman, was born Nov 18 1935, Guilford County, North Carolina.2,10
In 1982 Colon was living in Burlington, Alamance County, North Carolina.11
Colon Gilmer Hinshaw died Jun 10 1982, Chatham County, North Carolina; age 48.7,8,11
Social Security information for Colon Gilmer Hinshaw: 241-46-3594
- Family group sheets from Denzel Marie Hinshaw, contributed
by Lee Hoyt Hinshaw Jr.
- North Carolina Birth Index, 1800-2000; http://www.ancestry.com.
- Wedding announcement for Richard Hinshaw.
- Guilford County, North Carolina, Register of Deeds:
- RootsWeb WorldConnect data by Paulette Faulkner ().
- "Hinshaw Family": a collection of family group sheets by Edna Harvey Joseph;
LDS FHL microfilm #1572018 items 8-10 and #1572019 items 1-4
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
- North Carolina Death Collection, 1908-2004; http://www.ancestry.com.
- 1940 census, Providence Township, Randolph County, North Carolina; roll T627-2962, ED 76-27, page 6B, line #55, household #87.
- Obituary of John Robert Fields; Greensboro "News-Record", Dec 8-9 2007:
- North Carolina Deaths, 1979-82; http://www.ancestry.com.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2018, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]