┌── Joshua Henshaw
┌── Madison Henshaw ──┤
│ 1810-1893 │
│ └── Betsy King
Jerome B. Henshaw ────┤
B: 1840 │ ┌── Asa Hoyt
D: 1886 │ │
└── Lydia Hoyt ───────┤
└── Betsey Hubbel
M: Mary Holden Rogers
├── William Henshaw 1,2
├── Lela Pearl Henshaw (c1874-?) 1,2,3
└── Raymond Jerome Henshaw (1877-1943) 1,2,3
Jerome B. Henshaw [ID 04762]
||Click here to switch to Ahnentafel view: |
Born 1840, New York.1,3,4,5,6
Jerome was shown in the 1860 census (Jun 16 1860), living and working in the household of an Isreal S. Cook in Eckford Township, Calhoun County, Michigan:5
Jerome Hendshaw, age 19, born in New York; laborer.
Living next door was the family of uncle Joshua Henshaw.7
He married Mary Holden Rogers2 [Mary Louise Holden1], Nov 12 18612. Mary was born about 1843, Michigan.3,6
Jerome and Mary were shown in the 1870 census (Aug 3 1870), Eckford Township, Calhoun County, Michigan:6
Henshaw, Jerome, age 30, born in New York; farmer; $3500 real estate; $1500 personal property.
Henshaw, Mary, age 27, born in Michigan; keeping house.
Living next door in 1870 was brother Dwight.8
Jerome and family were shown in the 1880 census (Jun 23 1880), Homer, Calhoun County, Michigan:3
Henshaw, Jerome, age 39, born in New York; parents born in New York; works in drug store.
Henshaw, Mary S., wife, age 37, born in Michigan; father born in New York; mother born in Michigan; keeping house.
Henshaw, Lela P.
, daughter, age 6, born in Michigan; father born in New York; mother born in Michigan.
, son, age 2, born in Michigan; father born in New York; mother born in Michigan.
Jerome B. Henshaw died Jul 18 1886.1,4
- Contribution from Tom Henshaw.
- Henshaw genealogical chart, author unknown;
Contributed by Donald Craig Henshaw.
- 1880 census, Village of Homer, Calhoun County, Michigan; roll T9-575, ED 53, page 256B, line #45, dwelling #151, family #153.
- Contribution from Lindsay Michele Baker () citing: an old family bible.
- 1860 census, Homer P.O., Eckford Township, Calhoun County, Michigan; roll M653-539, page 32, line #13, dwelling #249, family #246.
- 1870 census, Marshall P.O., Eckford Township, Calhoun County, Michigan; roll M593-666, page 565, line #38, dwelling #93, family #88.
- 1860 census, Homer P.O., Eckford Township, Calhoun County, Michigan; roll M653-539, page 32, line #14, dwelling #250, family #247.
- 1870 census, Marshall P.O., Eckford Township, Calhoun County, Michigan; roll M593-666, page 565, line #40, dwelling #94, family #89.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2019, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]