┌── Jacob Hinshaw
┌── Nathan Hinshaw ──┤
│ 1800-1874 │
│ └── Sarah Martin
Tamar Hinshaw ───┤
B: 1833 │ ┌── Jesse Comber
D: 1902 │ │
└── Diana Comer ─────┤
└── Mary Cox
Tamar Hinshaw [ID 05216]
||Click here to switch to Ahnentafel view: |
Tamar Hinshaw1 [Hamer Hinshaw2, Emma Hinshaw3].
Born Oct 6 1833, Ross County, Ohio.1,3,4,5,6
Tamer was shown in the 1880 census (Jun 1 1880), living with her widowed mother and brother in Industry Township, McDonough County, Illinois:4
, age 40, born in Ohio; father born in North Carolina; mother born in Ohio; farmer.
, mother, age 70, born in Ohio; parents born in North Carolina;
Hinshaw, Tamer, sister, age 46, born in Ohio; parents born in North Carolina [sic]; keeping house.
Gossag, America, servant, age 21, born in Illinois; works out.
Homicker, Henry, age 19, born in Illinois; works on farm.
Tamar Hinshaw died Feb 1 1902, Industry, McDonough County, Illinois; age 68y 3m 25d.1,5
Apparently never married.
Photo: Tamar Hinshaw gravestone Vance Cemetery
- The Church Of Jesus Christ of the Latter Day Saints (LDS)
computerized Ancestral File.
- 1850 census, District 131, Ross County, Ohio; page 283, dwelling #984, family #991.
- 1870 census, Industry P.O., Industry Township, McDonough County, Illinois; roll M593-256, page 469B, line #18, dwelling #15, family #13.
- 1880 census, Industry Township, McDonough County, Illinois; roll T9-0227, ED 161, page 409B, line #38, dwelling #17, family #17.
- Contribution from Melissa Kay Hinshaw Owens citing: 1860 census.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2018, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]