┌── John Ezekiel Henshaw
┌── John Ezekiel Henshaw ──┤
│ 1865-1922 │
│ └── Sarah E. Rowley St. Aubin
Katherine Henshaw ───┤
B: 1904 │ ┌── Frank Harris
D: 1981 │ │
└── Mary Haley Thomas ─────┤
└── Anna Bell Stapleton
M: Jess Nunn Ames
M: Lon Orval Tharp
Katherine Henshaw [ID 05372]
||Click here to switch to Ahnentafel view: |
Katherine Henshaw1,2 [Hallie C. Henshaw3,4].
Born Jul 11 1904, Union County, Kentucky.1,2,3,4
She married Jess Nunn Ames5 [Jessie N. Ames6], about 19245. Jess, son of Ila Ames & Louise F. Rehm, was born about 1904, Kentucky.6,7
Jess Fulton Ames, born May 21 1924, Morganfield, Union County, Kentucky; died Oct 22 1991, Denton County, Texas; married Dorothy Jean Ray (children: Michael Ray Ames, Mar 21 1948; Jean Ann Ames, Jun 14 1951).
Bill/Billy/Billie C. Ames, born Apr 8 1927, Oklahoma; died Jun 13 1996; married Wilma --.
Jack Donald Ames, born Apr 10 1929, Oklahoma; married Peggy Lou Ashby, Aug 18 1950 (children: Rodney Stephen Ames, Jul 6 1953; Theresa Katherine Ames, May 27 1956) [email: ].
Katherine and family were shown in the 1930 census (Apr 3 1930), Fry Township, Tulsa County, Oklahoma:7
Ames, Jesse M., head-of-household, age 26, born in Kentucky; parents born in Kentucky; first married at age 20; owned home; no radio in home; occupation: salesman, retail store; not a war veteran.
Ames, Tesse, wife, age 24, born in Kentucky; parents born in Kentucky; first married at age 19.
Ames, Lessie [sic], daughter [sic], [female 'F', scratched-out and overwritten with 'M'], age 5, born in Kentucky; parents born in Kentucky.
Ames, Billy C., son, age 2 years 11 months, born in Oklahoma; parents born in Kentucky.
Ames, Jack D., son, age 11 months, born in Oklahoma; parents born in Kentucky.
She then married Lon Orval Tharp5,13 [Lonnie Tharp2]. Lon was born Nov 28 1888, Pleasant Hope, Polk County, Missouri.2,13,14 Lon had been previously married to an Estelle --.14
Lon died Jul 9 1968.1,2
In 1981 Katherine was living in/near Tulsa, Tulsa County, Oklahoma.2
Katherine Henshaw died Nov - 1981.2
Social Security information for Katherine Henshaw: 448-10-3326
Social Security information for Lon Orval Tharp: 442-05-5818
- Contribution from Charlotte Henshaw ().
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
- 1910 census, Raleigh District, Union County, Kentucky; roll T624-504, ED 118, page 1B, line #67, dwelling #10, family #10.
- 1920 census, Morganfield, Union County, Kentucky; roll T625-600, ED 122, page 19A, line #25, dwelling #436, family #469.
- Contribution from Michael Ray Ames ().
- 1910 census, Caseyville District, Union County, Kentucky; roll T624-504, ED 121, page 1B, line #71, dwelling #16, family #16.
- 1930 census, Fry Township, Tulsa County, Oklahoma; roll T626-1933, ED 16, page 2A, line #24, dwelling #27, family #28.
- Texas Birth Index, 1903-1997; http://www.ancestry.com.
- Texas Death Index, 1903-2000; http://www.ancestry.com.
- U.S. World War II Army Enlistment Records, 1938-1946; http://www.ancestry.com.
- Contribution from Jack Donald Ames.
- U.S. Public Records Index; http://www.ancestry.com.
- World War I Draft Registration Cards, 1917-1918; http://www.ancestry.com.
- 1930 census, Shawnee, Pottawatomie County, Oklahoma; roll T626-1928, ED 43, page 8A, line #28, dwelling #209, family #293.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2018, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]