┌── Henry Hanshew
┌── Daniel Matthew Hanshew ──┤
│ 1852-1924 │
│ └── Elizabeth Price
Bertie E. Hanshew ───────┤
B: 1883 │ ┌── William M. Clay
D: 1908 │ │
└── Clarinda Francis Clay ───┤
└── Mary J. (Clay)
M: Melvin Bowers Tolbert
Bertie E. Hanshew [ID 05638]
||Click here to switch to Ahnentafel view: |
Born Jan 29 18831,2 [Feb - 18843,4], Arkansas1,2.
She married Melvin Bowers Tolbert, Kentucky.2,5,6 Melvin was born Jul 16 1885, Culman, Alabama.6,7
Ollie Pearl Tolbert, born Jan 5 1906, Hope, Hempstead County, Arkansas; died Aug 21/22 1975, Wayton, Arkansas; married Albert M. Senning.
Bertie E. Hanshew died Apr 24 1908.1,2,8
After Bertie died, Melvin remarried to Rebecca Ann Adams.2,6,8,10
Melvin died Jul 27 1965, Weslaco, Hidalgo County, Texas.6,7
Social Security information for Melvin Bowers Tolbert: 461-14-7917
- Contribution from Dean Hanshew citing:
Daniel Matthew Hanshew family bible.
- RootsWeb WorldConnect data submitted by Rhonda Brandenburg ().
- Contribution from Timothy L. Adams (), web site:
- 1900 census, Horsehead Township, Johnson County, Arkansas; roll T623-64, ED 37, page 5A, line #40, dwelling #83, family #88.
- Timothy L. Adams () web site:
- RootsWeb WorldConnect data submitted by Everett Martin ().
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
- Contribution from Irma Irwin ().
- Obituary of Ollie Pearl Tolbert; USGenWeb Archives:
- RootsWeb WorldConnect data submitted by Terry Adams ().
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
This page last updated Wed Oct 26 10:34:51 2016
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]