┌── William Henry Hinshaw
┌── Charles Presnall Hinshaw ──┤
│ 1865-1942 │
│ └── Pleasent Jane Pressnall
Percival Willard Hinshaw ───┤
B: 1902 │ ┌── Charles Downing Cook
D: 1989 │ │
└── Katie Hannah Cook ─────────┤
└── Catherine Elizabeth Race
M: Edith E. Novotne
├── David Clayton Hinshaw (1925-) 1
├── E. Jean Hinshaw (1927-) 1
└── Patricia Beryl Hinshaw (1929-) 1
Percival Willard Hinshaw [ID 05649]
||Click here to switch to Ahnentafel view: |
Percival Willard Hinshaw2 [Percy W. Hinshaw3,4,5].
Born Jun 11 1902, Minnesota.1,2,3,4,5,6,7
He married Edith E. Novotne, about 1924.1,8 Edith, daughter of James + Emma M. Novotne, was born Jul 9 1901, Phoenix, Maricopa County, Arizona.1,4,8,9
Percy was the owner of a shoe store.8
Percy and family were shown in the 1930 census (Apr 16 1930), 612 Worden Ave., Ladysmith, Rusk County, Wisconsin:1
Hinshaw, Percy W., head-of-household, age 27, born in Minnesota; father born in Indiana; mother born in Wisconsin; first married at age 22; owned home ($2500 value); no radio in home; occupation: manager, shoe store; not a war veteran.
Hinshaw, Edith E., wife, age 28, born in Arizona; parents born in Missouri; first married at age 22.
, son, age 4 years 8 months, born in Wisconsin; father born in Minnesota; mother born in Arizona.
Hinshaw, Jean E.
, daughter, age 2 years 11 months, born in Wisconsin; father born in Minnesota; mother born in Arizona.
Hinshaw, Patricia B.
, daughter, age 0 years 11 months, born in Wisconsin; father born in Minnesota; mother born in Arizona.
In 1989 Percy was living in Clearwater, Florida.4,10
Percival Willard Hinshaw died Apr 5 1989, Pinellas County, Florida; age 86.2,4,7
Edith died Jun 15 2002, Bloomington, McLean County, Illinois; age 100.4,8
Social Security information for Percival Willard Hinshaw: 393-05-3890
Social Security information for Edith E. Novotne: 396-32-2521
- 1930 census, 3rd Ward, Ladysmith, Rusk County, Wisconsin; roll T626-2611, ED 18, page 4B, line #79, dwelling #91, family #94.
- GEDCOM file h8790.ged at http://www.ancestry.com.
- "Hinshaw Family": a collection of family group sheets by Edna Harvey Joseph;
LDS FHL microfilm #1572018 items 8-10 and #1572019 items 1-4
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
- 1910 census, West Sweden Township, Polk County, Wisconsin; roll T624-1733, ED 174, page 242B, line #76, dwelling #96, family #98.
- 1920 census, Frederic, Polk County, Wisconsin; roll T625-2010, ED 155, page 4B, line #56, dwelling #89, family #94.
- Florida Death Index, 1936-1998; http://www.ancestry.com.
- Letter Oct 14 2008 from David Clayton Hinshaw.
- 1920 census, Ladysmith, Rusk County, Wisconsin; roll T625-2014, ED 189, page 13A, line #42, dwelling #55, family #58.
- U.S. Phone and Address Directories, 1993-2002; http://www.ancestry.com.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2018, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]