┌── Joshua Henshaw
┌── James Steuben Henshaw ──┤
│ 1802-1872 │
│ └── Betsy King
Theodore C. Henshaw ───┤
B: 1833 │
D: 1862 │
└── Palmyra Hall
Theodore C. Henshaw [ID 05945]
||Click here to switch to Ahnentafel view: |
Born Aug 5 1833, New York.1,2,3
Theodore C. Henshaw died Nov 29 1862, killed near Holly Springs, Mississippi.1,4,5
On Aug 26 1861, at Kalamazoo, Michigan, Theodore C. Henshaw, age 28, enlisted as a Private in Company F, Third Michigan Cavalry, for 3 years.5,6,7 Note that Theodore and his brother George enlisted together on the same day.5 Promoted to Corporal. Killed in a saber charge near Holly Springs, Mississippi, Nov 29 1862.5
- Contribution from Kristen Wagner-Henshaw.
- 1850 census, Newton Township, Calhoun County, Michigan; page 457-458, line #35, dwelling #54, family #54.
- 1860 census, Kalamazoo, Kalamazoo County, Michigan; page 551, line #19, dwelling #1054, family #1054.
- Henshaw genealogical chart, author unknown;
Contributed by Donald Craig Henshaw.
- Contribution from Tom Henshaw citing:
"Michigan Volunteers 1861-1865", Third Cavalry, Page 80.
- "The American Civil War Research Database", Ancestry, Inc.
- "Michigan Veterans of the Civil War": http://www.geocities.com/~micivilwar.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]