┌── Jacob Hinshaw
┌── Lewis Edmund Hinshaw ──┤
│ 1873-1950 │
│ └── Elizabeth Barker
Myrtle Marie Hinshaw ───┤
B: 1896 │ ┌── Joshua Chance
D: 1982 │ │
└── Nora L. Chance ────────┤
└── Mary Lydia "Liddy" Jessup
M: John Marshal King
Myrtle Marie Hinshaw [ID 06342]
||Click here to switch to Ahnentafel view: |
Myrtle Marie Hinshaw1,2 [Marie Hinshaw3,4,5,6].
Born Jan 18 1896, Indiana.4,5,6,7,8
She married John Marshal King, Jun 28 1917, Hamilton County, Indiana.1,6,9 John, son of Thomas Riley King & Hannah Jane Jones, was born Dec 31 1894, Boone County, Indiana.1,6,7,10,11
Marie and family were shown in the 1930 census (Apr 14 1930), 101 Georgia St., Sheridan, Hamilton County, Indiana:6
King, John, head-of-household, age 34, born in Indiana; parents born in Indiana; first married at age 22; owned home ($2000 value); no radio in home; occupation: mail carrier, government.
King, Marie, wife, age 33, born in Indiana; parents born in Indiana; first married at age 21.
Hinshaw, Jean N.Living next door in 1930 were Marie's parents.12
, niece, age 10, born in Indiana; parents born in Indiana; attended school.
Myrtle Marie Hinshaw died Apr - 1982, buried Crown View Cemetery, Sheridan, Hamilton County, Indiana.7,8
John died Dec 25 1984, buried Crown View Cemetery, Sheridan, Hamilton County, Indiana.7,11
Social Security information for Myrtle Marie Hinshaw: 305-70-3771
Social Security information for John Marshal King: 317-38-1471
- Indiana, Select Marriages, 1780-1992; http://www.ancestry.com.
- RootsWeb WorldConnect data by Kerry Weaver ().
- Family history information contributed by Waldo Hinshaw.
- 1900 census, Marion Township, Boone County, Indiana; roll T623-361, ED 17, page 6B, line #54, dwelling #127, family #127.
- 1910 census, Adams Township, Hamilton County, Indiana; roll T624-353, ED 91, page 12A, line #8, dwelling #174, family #177.
- 1930 census, Sheridan, Adams Township, Hamilton County, Indiana; roll T626-590, ED 1, page 10B, line #85, dwelling #264, family #278.
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
- Indiana Marriages, 1845-1920; http://www.ancestry.com (Book 15, page 14).
- U.S., World War I Draft Registration Cards, 1917-1918; http://www.ancestry.com.
- 1930 census, Sheridan, Adams Township, Hamilton County, Indiana; roll T626-590, ED 1, page 10B, line #83, dwelling #263, family #277.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2018, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]