┌── Elias Hinshaw
┌── John Randolph Hinshaw ────────┤
│ 1857-1935 │
│ └── Martitia Macon
Esther Hinshaw ────┤
B: 1895 │ ┌── Joshua Chance
D: 1987 │ │
└── Hannah Ludora "Dora" Chance ──┤
└── Mary Lydia Jessup
M: Virgil G. Reyer
Esther Hinshaw [ID 06438]
||Click here to switch to Ahnentafel view: |
Born Mar 16 1895, Leelanau County, Michigan.1,2,3,4
She married Virgil G. Reyer, Dec 12 1917, Sedgwick County, Kansas.1,5 Virgil was born Jan 23 1896, Butler County, Kansas.1,2
Vernon Reyer; married Ruth --.
Nelda Mae Reyer; married Duane Paterson.
Eldon Reyer; married Karen --.
In 1935 Esther was living in Rose Hill, Butler County, Kansas.6
In 1987 Esther was living in/near Longmont, Boulder County, Colorado.2
Esther Hinshaw died Aug - 1987.2
Virgil died Jan 7 1988.2
Social Security information for Esther Hinshaw: 522-96-0783
Social Security information for Virgil G. Reyer: 520-10-8289
- "The Hinshaw Family", an extensive family history manuscript by Heather Hinshaw-Tomas
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
- 1900 census, Richland Township, Butler County, Kansas; roll T623-473, ED 18, page 5A, line #7, dwelling #223, family #225.
- 1910 census, Richland Township, Butler County, Kansas; roll T624-433, ED 23, page 202B, line #51, dwelling #93, family #95.
- Sedgwick County, Kansas Marriage Index, May 9 1870 - May 24 1922;
Kansas State Library Archives: http://skyways.lib.ks.us/genweb/mhgs/F-H.htm.
- Contribution from Marilyn Withrow citing:
Obituary of John Randolph Hinshaw.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]