┌── Jonathan Hinshaw
┌── William Hamby Hinshaw ──┤
│ 1839-1885 │
│ └── Mary C. Jackson
Nancy Emily Hinshaw ───┤
B: 1861 │ ┌── Edward Webb
D: 1952 │ │
└── Mildred Eldridge Webb ──┤
└── Nancy (Webb)
M: Lee Andrew Roberts
Nancy Emily Hinshaw [ID 06484]
||Click here to switch to Ahnentafel view: |
Born May 1 1861, Missouri.1,2
She married Lee Andrew Roberts, Nov 3 1878, Lawrence County, Missouri.1,3,4,5,6 Lee, son of John Roberts, was born Dec 22 1855, Illinois.1,2,4
Laura Roberts, born Dec 1879, Missouri; married Jeff Morgan.
Elie Roberts; married Viola Poston.
Bert Roberts; married Beulah Helm.
Nancy and family were shown in the 1880 census (Jun 1880), Lincoln Township, Lawrence County, Missouri:2
Roberts, Lee, age 24, born in Illinois; parents born in Illinois; farmer.
Roberts, Nancy, wife, age 19, born in Missouri; father born in North Carolina; mother born in Missouri; keeping house.
Roberts, Laura, daughter, age 5 months, born Dec 1879 in Missouri; father born in Illinois; mother born in Missouri.
Roberts, John, father, age 64, born in North Carolina; parents born in North Carolina; widower.
Living two houses away in 1880 were Nancy's parents and siblings.7
Nancy and Lee were again shown in the 1920 census (Jan 3 1920), 3rd North St., Miller, Lawrence County, Missouri:8
Roberts, Lee A., age 64, born in Illinois; father born in Tennessee; mother born in Indiana; owned home; occupation: laborer, working out.
Roberts, Nan E., wife, age 58, born in Missouri; father born in North Carolina; mother born in Missouri.
Lee died Oct 12 1938, Miller, Lawrence County, Missouri.1,4
Nancy Emily Hinshaw died Aug 9 1952.1
Photo: Nancy Emily Hinshaw
Photo: Nancy Emily Hinshaw
- "History and Genealogy of the Hinshaw Family", compiled by Joseph Calvin Hinshaw, 1967;
with considerable content from William Perry Johnson, a noted
genealogist hired by Joseph Calvin Hinshaw.
Contributed by Bob Mount ()
- 1880 census, Lincoln Township, Lawrence County, Missouri; ED 83, page 424A, line #22, dwelling #83, family #84.
- Contribution from Janet Hunter () citing:
Lawrence County, Missouri, History; 1974.
- Posting Jul 1 2000 by Jack H. Robert () to Lawrence County, Missouri Queries:
- The Church Of Jesus Christ of the Latter Day Saints (LDS)
International Genealogical Index (IGI) - Missouri.
- "Missouri, 1851-1900 Marriage Index".
- 1880 census, Lincoln Township, Lawrence County, Missouri; ED 83, page 424A, line #10, dwelling #81, family #82.
- 1920 census, Miller, Lincoln Township, Lawrence County, Missouri; roll T625-932, ED 109, page 2B, line #94, dwelling #57, family #59.
- Photo courtesy of Thomas R. Dove ().
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2019, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]