┌── Henry R. Henshaw
┌── Joseph Allen Henshaw ─────┤
│ 1855-? │
│ └── Anna B. Percival
Oda May Henshaw ──────────────┤
B: 1880 │ ┌── Joel Grable
D: 1959 │ │
└── Cornelia Augusta Grable ──┤
└── Sarah Delilah Seal
M: Frank B. "Buster" Peterman
Oda May Henshaw [ID 06984]
||Click here to switch to Ahnentafel view: |
Born Oct 29 1880, Edgerton, Platte County, Missouri.1,2,3,4,5,6,7
She married Frank B. "Buster" Peterman, about 1910.2,7 Frank, son of Allan W. Peterman & Sarah F. Perkins, was born Feb 5 1880, Missouri.2,3,4,5,7,8
John B. Peterman, born Feb 27 1915, Lawson, Missouri; died Jan 18 1942, Independence, Missouri; buried Lawson Cemetery.
Marvin Allen Peterman, born Mar 2 1918, Lawson, Missouri; died Jan 5 1990, Missouri.
Glenn Lowell Peterman, born Feb 27 1920, Clay County, Missouri.
Oda May and family were shown in the 1910 census (Apr 29 1910), Polk Township, Ray County, Missouri:7
Pierce, Frank B., head-of-household, age 30, born in Missouri; father born in Virginia; mother born in Missouri; first marriage, married 0 years; occupation: farmer, general farm; owned farm (mortgaged).
Pierce, Oda H., wife, age 29, born in Missouri; parents born in Missouri; first marriage.
Pierce, Cornelia A., mother-in-law, age 51, born in Missouri; father born in Ohio; mother born in Pennsylvania; widow; 1 child, 1 living.
Oda May Henshaw died Apr 10 1959, Redwood City, San Mateo County, California; age 78.2,3,4,5
Frank died Jul 27 1964, San Mateo County, California; age 84.3,4,5 (Jul 28 1964).2,5
- RootsWeb WorldConnect data by Becky Teubner ().
- RootsWeb WorldConnect data by William Crouch ().
- California Death Index, 1940-1997; http://www.ancestry.com.
- RootsWeb California Death Index:
- Ray County, Missouri Cemetery Records, Volume IV-VI; http://www.ancestry.com.
- 1900 census, Jackson Township, Buchanan County, Missouri; roll T623-841, ED 33, page 4A, line #34, dwelling #70, family #74.
- 1910 census, Polk Township, Ray County, Missouri; roll T624-806, Ed 139, page 7B, line #86, dwelling #147, family #148.
- 1900 census, Polk Township, Ray County, Missouri; roll T623-885, ED 134, page 8B, line #73, dwelling #169, family #169.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2019, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]