┌── Levi Henshaw
┌── Washington Henshaw ──┤
│ 1808-<1874 │
│ └── Ann McConnell
Sarah Jane Henshaw ───┤
B: c1843 │
D: ? │
└── Susan Kuykendall
M: James Marion Hoyle
Sarah Jane Henshaw [ID 07684]
||Click here to switch to Ahnentafel view: |
Born about 18431,2 [about 18333], Missouri1,2.
Sarah was shown in the 1850 census, enumerated with her parents, in three different locations (!!), one showing age 5,4 one showing age 6,5 the other showing age 8.6
She married James Marion Hoyle7 [Marion Hoyle8, James Marion Hayle3, Jonas M. Hoyle2], Sep 16 18687, Chico, Butte County, California7. James was born about 1834, Tennessee.2,3
Sarah and family were shown in the 1870 census (Jul 14 1870), Butte County, California:3
Hayle, Jas M, age 36, born in Tennessee; druggist; $1200 real estate; $6000 personal property;
Hayle, Sarah, age 37, born in Missouri; keeps house.
Hayle, Mary, age 10, born in California; attended school.
Sarah and family were shown in the 1880 census (Jun 7 1880), Chico, Butte County, California:2
Hoyle, Jonas M, age 46, born in Tennessee; father born in North Carolina; mother born in Tennessee; occupation: supt. warehouse.
Hoyle, Sarah, wife, age 36, born in Missouri; parents born in Virginia; keeping house.
Hoyle, Sadie, daughter, age 15, born in California; attended school.
- 1860 census, Chico P.O., Chico Township, Butte County, California; roll M653-56, page 544, line #32, dwelling #34, family #32.
- 1880 census, Chico, Butte County, California; roll T9-63, ED 1, page 131D, line #10, dwelling #99, family #118.
- 1870 census, Oroville P.O., Chico Township, Butte County, California; roll M593-70, page 22, line #38, dwelling #234, family #234.
- 1850 census, Clark County, Missouri; roll M432_396, page 294A, line #28, dwelling #734, family #762.
- 1850 census, Nevada City, Yuba County, California; roll 36, page 315B, line #34, dwelling #1068, family #1068.
- 1850 census, Butte County, California; roll 33, page 39A, line #3, dwelling #2, family #2.
- The Church Of Jesus Christ of the Latter Day Saints (LDS)
International Genealogical Index (IGI) - California.
- Butte County, California marriages (1851-1872); USGenWeb Archives:
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
This page last updated Sat Oct 22 14:15:50 2016
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]