┌── Eugene Henshaw
┌── John Rawling Henshaw ──┤
│ 1867-1954 │
│ └── Willie Ann Saunders
Mary Lou Henshaw ─────────┤
B: 1899 │ ┌── Mark Boueware
└── Ida Lee Boueware ──────┤
└── Susan Poarch
M: William Thomas Webster
Mary Lou Henshaw [ID 07827]
||Click here to switch to Ahnentafel view: |
Born Oct 23 1899, Chesterfield County, Virginia.1 (Feb 23 1900).2 (Nov - 1899).3
Mary Lou was doubly-enumerated in the 1920 census, being shown first with her parents and family (Jan 13 1920):4
Henshaw, Mary L., daughter, age 19, born in Virginia; parents born in Virginia; occupation: laborer, home farm.
and then again with the family of brother John (Feb 14 1920):5
Henshaw, Mary Lou, sister, age 18, born in Virginia; parents born in Virginia; occupation: laborer, silk mill.
She married William Thomas Webster.2
Barbara H. Webster, born c1932, Brooklyn, New York; died Dec 9 2003, Matoaca, Virginia.
Phyllis Christine Webster, born c1924, Chesterfield County, Virginia; died Apr 16 2013; married 1) -- Ellis; 2) -- Owen.
Lavenia Webster; married -- Coleman.
Violet Webster; married -- Johnston.
Joyce Webster; married -- Joyner.
William Thomas Webster, Jr.
In 1945 Mary Lou was living in Colonial Heights, Virginia.8
- Contribution from Charles Ruffin Henshaw Jr..
- Contribution from Jane Bennett ().
- 1900 census, Matoaca District, Chesterfield County, Virginia; roll T623-1705, ED 7, page 18A, line #22, dwelling #335, family #348.
- 1920 census, Namozine District, Dinwiddie County, Virginia; roll T625-1885, ED 22, page 6A, line #16, dwelling #103, family #103.
- 1920 census, Petersburg, Virginia; roll T625-1903, ED 83, page 6B, line #67, dwelling #135, family #152.
- Obituary of Barbara H. Webster; "The Progress-Index", Dec 11 2003:
- Obituary of Phyllis C. (Webster) Owen; "The Progress-Index", Apr 19 2013:
- Obituary of John Lee Henshaw, Sr..
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2019, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]