┌── Perry Hanshaw
┌── Otto Michael Hanshaw ──┤
│ 1888-1934 │
│ └── Cassander Samples
Opal M. Hanshaw ──────┤
B: c1907 │
└── Ida -
M: Charles E. Mottice
Opal M. Hanshaw [ID 07941]
||Click here to switch to Ahnentafel view: |
Born about 1907, Ohio.1,2 (West Virginia).3
She married Charles E. Mottice, about 1925.2 Charles, son of - Mottice & - McNabb, was born Jan 25 1904, Ohio.2,4
Charles D. Mottice, born Feb 15 1927, West Virginia; died Nov 12 2001.
Opal and family were shown in the 1930 census (Apr 30 1930), 11 Washington, South Charleston, Kanawha County, West Virginia:2
Mottice, Charles E., head-of-household, age 26, born in Ohio; father born in Ohio; mother born in West Virginia; first married at age 22; rented home ($23 rent); radio in home; occupation: [..unclear..], chemical plant; not a war veteran.
Mottice, Opal M., wife, age 23, born in Ohio; parents born in West Virginia; first married at age 18.
Mottice, Charles D., son, age 3, born in West Virginia; parents born in Ohio.
Charles died Apr 22 1964, Los Angeles County, California.4
Social Security information for Charles E. Mottice: 234-01-5871
- 1910 census, Charleston, Kanawha County, West Virginia; roll T624-1684, ED 64, page 14B, line #91, dwelling #249, family #270.
- 1930 census, South Charleston, Kanawha County, West Virginia; roll T626-2538, ED 69, page 43B, line #87, dwelling #290, family #312.
- 1920 census, Peiffer Precinct, Kanawha County, West Virginia; roll T625-1958, ED 85, page 39, line #45, dwelling #68, family #71.
- California Death Index, 1940-1997; http://www.ancestry.com.
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]