┌── George Henshaw
┌── Morgan Henshaw ──┤
│ 1834-1917 │
│ └── Ann Wheeler
Nancy Henshaw ───┤
B: c1865 │ ┌── Peter McGill
D: 1920 │ │
└── Janet McGill ────┤
Nancy Henshaw [ID 08327]
||Click here to switch to Ahnentafel view: |
Born about 1865, Ontario.1,2 (1863).3,4,5
Nancy and brother Archie were shown in the 1910 census (Apr 26 1910), Spring Hill Road, Benton County, Oregon:2
, head-of-household, age 38, born in Canada; father born in Canada; mother born in Scotland; immigrated 1885; single; occupation: farmer, general farm; owned farm (free).
Henshaw, Nancy, sister, age 45, born in Canada; father born in Canada; mother born in Scotland; immigrated 1885; single; occupation: none.
Nancy Henshaw died Mar 8 1920, State Hospital, Oregon; age 57.4,5,6
Nancy apparently never married.7
Photo: Nancy Henshaw gravestone Riverside Cemetery
- 1881 LDS census index, Erin Township, Wellington South, Ontario; NA film C-13258, District 151, Sub-district E, Division 3, page 17, household #77.
- 1910 census, Fairmount Precinct, Benton County, Oregon; roll T624-1278, ED 5, page 81B, line #82, dwelling #107, family #107.
- Contribution from Sheri Henshaw Neuschwander ().
- Burials in Riverside Cemetery, Linn County, Oregon; USGenWeb Archives:
- Oregon State Archives: http://genealogy.state.or.us/start.lasso?location=detail&id=68542.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2018, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]