┌── Joseph Hinshaw
┌── John Madison Hinshaw ──┤
│ 1869-1936 │
│ └── Malissa Richards
Arthur John Hinshaw ───┤
B: 1899 │
D: 1968 │
└── Minnie Pierce
M: Ruby Pearl Bromlow
Arthur John Hinshaw [ID 09254]
||Click here to switch to Ahnentafel view: |
Born Feb 27 1899, Oklahoma.1,2,3,4,5
He married Ruby Pearl Bromlow, after 1930.5,6 Ruby, daughter of - Bromlow & - Mangues, was born Apr 7 1904, Oklahoma.2,7
In 1968 Arthur was living in Ardmore, Carter County, Oklahoma.2
Arthur John Hinshaw died Jan 15 1968, buried Nellda Cemetery, Carter County, Oklahoma.1,2,8
After Arthur's death, Ruby moved to California. She inheritated the wooden family bible and the majority of photos.6
In 1995 Ruby was living in/near Colton, San Bernardino County, California.2
Ruby died May 19 1995, San Bernardino County, California; age 91.2,7
Social Security information for Arthur John Hinshaw: 448-01-3762
Social Security information for Ruby Pearl Bromlow: 446-03-6142
- Carter County, Oklahoma, burials; USGenWeb archives:
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
- 1900 census, Township 4, Chickasaw Nation, Indian Territory; roll T623-1848, ED 145, page 9A, line #17, dwelling #101, family #101.
- 1910 census, Wilson Township, Carter County, Oklahoma; roll T624-1246, ED 55, page 313B, line #71, dwelling #153, family #153.
- 1930 census, Wilson Township, Carter County, Oklahoma; roll T626-1896, ED 34, page 3B, line #55, dwelling #51, family #51.
- Contribution from LaDena Jones Parnacher.
- RootsWeb California Death Index:
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2018, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]