1. Thomas Henshaw (c1650-1700) m Hannah Cleveland (1653-1737)
2.. Thomas Henshaw (1680-1726) m Mary Brooks (1688-?)
3... William Henshaw (1715-1801) m Priscilla Reed (1715-1748)
4.... William Henshaw (1742-1817) m Mehitable Moffet (1746-1839)
5..... William Henshaw (1780-1868) m Lucretia Granger (1786-1849)
6...... Abel Roe Henshaw (1825-1900) m Mary Dewey (1832-1916)
7....... Lee Dewey Hincher (1871-1967)
+Matilda Wells (c1874-?)
8........ Earl Hincher (1899-1900) 1
8........ Florence Irene Hincher (1902-1969) 1,2
8........ Howard Franklin Hincher (1910-2001) 1,3,4
Lee Dewey Hincher [ID 11003]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Born Oct 16 1871, Michigan.1,4,5,6,7
He married Matilda Wells1,3 [Tillie Wells1], 18961,3. Matilda, daughter of William H. Wells, was born about 1874, Michigan.4,6,8
Lee and family were shown in the 1920 census (Jan 7 1920), Seattle, King County, Washington:6
Hincher, Lee D., head-of-household, age 49, born in Michigan; parents born in United States; rented home; occupation: manuf, box co.
Hincher, Matilda, wife, age 46, born in Michigan; parents born in Ohio.
, daughter, age 18, born in Michigan; parents born in Michigan; attended school.
, son, age 9, born in Indiana; parents born in Michigan; attended school.
Lee and family were shown in the 1930 census (Apr 7 1930), Seattle, King County, Washington:4
Hincher, Lee D., head-of-household, age 59, born in Michigan; parents born in New York; first married at age 24; owned home ($5,500 value); radio in home; occupation: manufacturer, paper box; not a war veteran.
Hincher, Matilda, wife, age 55, born in Michigan; parents born in Pennsylvania; first married at age 20.
Hincher, Howard F.
, son, age 19, born in Indiana; parents born in Michigan; attended school.
In 1967 Lee was still living in Seattle, Washington.7
Lee Dewey Hincher died Dec - 1967.7
Social Security information for Lee Dewey Hincher: 531-14-9270
- "Hincher family genealogical notes", a short manuscript on the ancestry
of Howard Franklin Hincher; LDS microfilm #1307583, item 5.
- California Death Index, 1940-1997; http://www.ancestry.com.
- Martin County, Indiana Index to Birth Records 1882-1920; Indiana Works Projects Administration; book COH-7, pg 6.
- 1930 census, Seattle, King County, Washington; roll T626-2493, ED 32, page 7A, line #23, dwelling #121, family #128.
- 1880 LDS census index, Burr Oak, St. Joseph County, Michigan; roll T9-0603, page 242A.
- 1920 census, Precinct 6, Seattle, King County, Washington; roll T625-1925, ED 70, page 8A, line #18, dwelling #160, family #166.
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
- Contribution from Martha Elmendorf ().
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2018, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]