1. William Henshaw (1742-1796) m Elizabeth Gilbert (1746-1826)
2.. Joshua Henshaw (1775-1847) m Betsy King (c1785-1862)
3... James Steuben Henshaw (1802-1872) m Almira Evans (c1832-?)
4.... Delno Chancey Henshaw (1866-1937) m Mary Elizabeth Hoover (1869-1969)
5..... Emaline Almira Henshaw (1896-1970)
+Clyde Leroy Miller (1896-1984)
Emaline Almira Henshaw [ID 11803]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Emaline Almira Henshaw1,2,3,4 [Mira Henshaw1, Myra Henshaw5].
Born Oct - 1896, Chicago, Cook County, Illinois.1,2,3,4,6
She married Clyde Leroy Miller, Jul 14 1920.1,5 Clyde was born Oct 14 1896, Bloomingdale, Van Buren County, Michigan.1,7,8,9,10
Infant daughter, born and died Feb 26 1937, Kalamazoo, Michigan; buried Feb 27 1937, Bloomingdale, Michigan.
Clyde and his brother were shown in the 1930 census (Apr 12 1930), living with Mira's parents in Kalamazoo, Kalamazoo County, Michigan:8
, head-of-household, age 63, born in Michigan; father born in New York; mother born in Vermont; first married at age 23; owned home ($3500 value); no radio in home; occupation: clerk, railway co.; not a war veteran.
, wife, age 61, born in Michigan; parents born in Canada; first married at age 20.
, son, age 23, born in Illinois; parents born in Michigan; occupation: clerk, railway co.; not a war veteran.
Miller, Clyde, son-in-law, age 33, born in Michigan; father born in Pennsylvania; mother born in Michigan; married, first married at age 23. occupation: signal operator, railway co.; not a war veteran.
Miller, Chas., lodger, age 21, born in Michigan; father born in Pennsylvania; mother born in Michigan; single; occupation: assistant manager, ten cent store; not a war veteran.
Emaline Almira Henshaw died Jan 9 1970.1
In 1984 Clyde was living in/near Gobles, Van Buren County, Michigan.10
Clyde died Apr 18 1984, Allegan, Allegan County, Michigan.1,9,10
Social Security information for Clyde Leroy Miller: 364-12-6383
- Contribution from Margaret E. Heath.
- 1900 census, Lakeview, 26th Ward, Chicago, Cook County, Illinois; roll T623-276, ED 791, page 24B, line #68, dwelling #311, family #440.
- 1910 census, 24th Ward, Chicago, Cook County, Illinois; roll T624-265, ED 1002, page 26B-27A, line #99, dwelling #44, family #68.
- 1920 census, Kalamazoo, Kalamazoo County, Michigan; roll T625-775, ED 160, page 9B, line #54, dwelling #139, family #205.
- Contribution from Kristen Wagner-Henshaw.
- Michigan, Deaths and Burials Index, 1867-1995; http://www.ancestry.com.
- World War I Draft Registration Cards, 1917-1918; http://www.ancestry.com.
- 1930 census, Kalamazoo, Kalamazoo County, Michigan; roll T626-997, ED 24, page 17A, line #1, dwelling #285, family #327.
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
- Michigan Deaths, 1971-1996; http://www.ancestry.com.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]