1. Julius Hinchoz (c1823-<1870) m Sarah - (c1829-?)
2.. Jonathan Longmeyer Henshaw (1859-1917) m Fredricka Freisa (1863-?)
3... Elmer Ellsworth Henshaw (1886-1981) m Leonora A. Scott (c1891-1964)
4.... Alfred Scott Henshaw (1916-1954)
Alfred Scott Henshaw [ID 12335]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Born Aug 26 1916, New York.1,2,3,4,5,6
On Mar 22 1945 Alfred S. Henshaw, born 1916 in New York, enlisted in New York City as a private in the U.S. Army. He declared he had two years of high school, was married and a medical equipment maintenance technician. He was recorded as 70" tall.6 Alfred served as a seargent in the U.S. Army from Jun 28 1949 to Apr 19 1952,2 and was a veteran of the Korean War.3
Alfred Scott Henshaw died Sep 11 1954, buried Sep 15 1954, Section Q, Site 2552, Long Island National Cemetery, 2040 Wellwood Avenue, Farmingdale, Suffolk County, New York.1,2,3,7 Alfred died from a head injury.8
- Burials in Long Island National Cemetery, Farmingdale, Suffolk County, New York; http://www.findagrave.com.
- U.S. Veterans Cemeteries, ca.1800-2004; http://www.ancestry.com.
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs, Nationwide Gravesite Locator:
- 1920 census, District 23, Manhattan, New York, New York; roll T625-1227, ED 1509, page 8A, line #12, dwelling #17, family #187.
- 1930 census, 4th Ward, Yonkers, Westchester County, New York; roll T626-1667, ED 379, page 9B, line #91, dwelling #86, family #266.
- U.S. World War II Army Enlistment Records, 1938-1946; http://www.ancestry.com.
- Contribution from Candace E. (Henshaw) Osias.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]