1. Francis Hanshaw (c1802-1870) m Mary Ann Obrion Simmons (c1801-?)
2.. James M. Hanshaw (1844-?) m Rhoda L. Holcomb (1877-?)
3... Howard Hanshaw (1900-)
Howard Hanshaw [ID 12518]
||Click here to switch to Ancestror Tree view: |
Howard Hanshaw1 [Hanchard McKinley Hanshaw2,3].
Born May 2 1900, Clay County, West Virginia.1,2,3
Howard was shown in the 1920 census (Feb 3 1920), living with the family of cousin Hiram & Jessie M. Moore, Clay County, West Virginia:4
Hanshaw, Howard, cousin, age 18, born in West Virginia; parents born in West Virginia; single; occupation: laborer, general laborer.
Living next door was family of aunt & uncle, Perry & Martha Lyons, with Howard's sister Alice.5
Photo: Howard Hanshaw birth record Clay County, West Virginia
- Birth record for Howard Hanshaw; West Virginia Division of Culture and History:
- 1900 census, Pleasant Magisterial District, Clay County, West Virginia; roll T623-1757, ED 9, page 1A, line #19, dwelling #5, family #5.
- 1910 census, Pleasant District, Clay County, West Virginia; roll T624-1679, ED 5, page 34B, line #70, dwelling #255, family #266.
- 1920 census, Pleasant District, Clay County, West Virginia; roll T625-1949, ED 31, page 23A, line #19, dwelling #394, family #384.
- 1920 census, Pleasant District, Clay County, West Virginia; roll T625-1949, ED 31, page 23A, line #25, dwelling #395, family #385.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]